Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

But Hisui isn't Feudal Japan though? :confused:
  2. Emmy

One last thing to consider about Wyrdeer is that the website mentions how its fur is highly prized (by whom as it's listed under newly discovered Pokémon?) for usage in clothing...something that parallels exactly with how the Ainu value the Yuk Deer which can only be found in - you guessed it...
  3. Emmy

Seems a bit of a stretch to me. :confused:
  4. Emmy

I would laugh if instead of Hisuian forms for the Starters, they instead got some of the "power of Giants" infused into Arceus' Plates during the final fight and gained Gigatamax instead. :ROFLMAO:
  5. Emmy

When I said that I was thinking about more in terms of Story, like say being in the presence of Arceus or whatever lets them achieve a new form better suited to the Region. Like I said, it's just a possibility I hypothesised since they have liked to give Starters special stuff in the past. I...
  6. Emmy

Loving the Regional forms and Basculegion. Wyrdeer on the other hand I'm half and half on, it looks fine if it were a Regional Form but as an Evolution I'm a little frosty on it. I said this in a different thread but after today I definitely think the Starters having Hisuian Final Forms is...
Back
Top Bottom