Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Will the starters get Hisuian forms?

Eh, it's not a matter of aging "badly" so much as this thread reached it the end of its natural lifespan. Assuming there isn't some kind of in-universe logic then my answer would be to quote Jeff Goldblum - "Life finds a way". :wynaut:
  2. Emmy

Given what we've seen of the Professor so far, it definitely seems in character at some point that he would lose the other Starters who escape into the wild and you have to catch them as some part of late game side quest. :unsure:
  3. Emmy

Well, strictly speaking Cyndaquill goes from a porcupine to a badger so Rowlet is alone in that it stays within the species of owls (from Barn Owl to Pueo Owl). As for your other point, I doubt they would change Oshawatt’s species via Regional form as I can’t think of any other R.Form doing...
  4. Emmy

I am aware of such videos but find them typically to be the work of fast-talking shysters. For example... Take this video, in it the gentleman attempts to forward his theory that Typhlosion represents the Shogun by claiming that "幕府" (Shogunate) and "爆風" (Blast - the root of Typhlosion's JPN...
  5. Emmy

No, it doesn't. I'm starting to have flashbacks to all the Azoth theories now. o_O
  6. Emmy

I don't mean to be rude, but "Japan of the Past"? that's such a huge stretch you could go bungee jumping with it. The most egregious example there was Typhlosion, who not only has nothing at all to do with a Shogun but even if he had it wouldn't have mattered since the Shogunate had already...
  7. Emmy

How so?
  8. Emmy

See, people went with that theory initially but I was never completely sold as the Starters are from foreign lands so why would they be representing Japanese samurai? (Who are also anachronistic to this time period also). Instead a theory that I am enamoured with is that they’re instead...
  9. Emmy

I keep going back and forth on this. On the one hand, I feel like there’s no way they won’t give something to the Legends Starters since ORAS gave them Megas and SWSH gave them Gigantamax (eventually) so the Legends Starters gotta have something special to make them stand out since they’re not...
Back
Top Bottom