• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Looks like something Cara Liss resurrected. Not sure if like or not, will have to see what the Dex entry says about its existence. :unsure:
  2. Emmy

Hmm...Gen V was my least favorite Gen and the idea of a "Paradox Unova" is even less appealing to me. :(
  3. Emmy

Hmm...if we're getting proper plot spoilers then I might finally bow out of this thread as well. :unsure:
  4. Emmy

A Dragon Type Sushi 'mon is not what I would've expected. I totally figured they'd go for the obvious joke of a Steel Type Sushi 'mon based on the Battleship Sushi rolls. :unsure:
  5. Emmy

For what little it may be worth, the samurai’s helmet is called a Kabuto. The Rhinoceros Beetle is called a kabutomushi, or sometimes just Kabuto for short. And then there’s one of the more popular Kamen Riders - Kabuto. Therefore it may be possible that all these things may have been referring...
  6. Emmy

This is probably just me reading too much into it, but I wonder if this has anything to do with Grusha being the first Gym Leader to be shown off. :unsure:
  7. Emmy

That's not really evidence since most of the characters in Paldea have the traditional plant-related theme naming scheme, aside from Clavell we have Jacq (Zinnia), Penny (Peony), Arven (Peppermint), Nemona (Nemophila) and Grusha (Pear). The only characters who conspicuously break the pattern are...
  8. Emmy

INB4 you have to face Nemona as the final challenge before being accepted as a new Champion. :sneaky:
  9. Emmy

I guess the Elite Four are just part of the "Champion Assessment"? Judging from how the website words it, there isn't any other space between getting the Eighth Gym badge and getting the Champion Rank to fit them. :unsure:
  10. Emmy

It probably is someone from the academy, whether it is or not since that looks to be the only way to connect all three Plot-Lines...which to be honest surprises me that there is a "villain" as once they mentioned the three campaigns I just assumed there would be separate "antagonists" (in a...
  11. Emmy

Okay, so we have Legendaries that we ride on and now an unmanned vehicle powered by a Pokémon. If there isn’t some kind of racing minigame then I will be sorely disappointed.
  12. Emmy

I suspect Arven's profile will likely factor into this:
  13. Emmy

I guess the real Pokémon Sleep was the snoozefest of a news cycle we had along the way. :wynaut:
  14. Emmy

There's also no guarantee it won't be a Unova situation whereby its called one thing in Japanese and something else in other languages. :unsure:
  15. Emmy

To be fair, the term “riddle” has become watered down these days to mean any kind of word puzzle, completely separate from the art form. But in regards to the...unique way Khu presents his leaks, I like to think of them as “Khu-isms” personally.
  16. Emmy

I kinda doubt it tbh. Other JPN video games don't seem to have stopped their advertising in the weeks since the tragic incident. I wonder if GF has a specific reason for the wait, like they're focused on polishing the graphics so people don't harp on about it like during the SW/SH cycle or if...
  17. Emmy

I could certainly imagine a scenario whereby saying too much about the people connected to the flags might lead into spoiler territory - kinda like how in the run up of the release, one might have to pretend that Team Yell are definitively the Evil Team of Sw/Sh and not Macro Cosmos.
  18. Emmy

Or people could just not post if they don’t have anything new to add? We don’t have to speak just for the sake of hearing our voices, it’s okay to let threads go dormant when they have run their course.
  19. Emmy

Evil biker gang? Will this be similar to Teams Skull and Yell I wonder...? :confused:
  20. Emmy

Do they though?
Back
Top Bottom