Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

GG everyone. Was certainly an interesting experience to be sure. :unsure:
  2. Emmy

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

"Looks like... [Team Rocket Gif] Emmy's blasting off again!" :(
  3. Emmy

Well, that certainly threw me for a loop. But as we've reached the last hour of the Second Day, I don't think we'll be getting much more in the way of arguments, so I ought to settle on a vote. Despite Max's over-eagerness to see me lynched, I think that's more of a case of them being a sheeple...
  4. Emmy

??? Seems a rather odd thing to do, the momentum was shifting towards Raven then you suddenly chime in and push my lead out further with some rather weak justification. Pray tell what information could I give you that would change your mind? :unsure:
  5. Emmy

Uh...you also Gold Star'd my post where I basically accused you of being Mafia. What am I supposed to make of that? :unsure:
  6. Emmy

I have returned... For my defence, all I'll say is that I stand by my decision to lynch Alana. The Townsfolk are at a disadvantage if they don't lynch Day 1 and I although in hindsight I didn't explain my reasons for suspecting Alana very well, at least I committed to voting, unlike some people...
  7. Emmy

So you accuse me of sheeping yet also being the Mafia who eliminated one of the only other people who voted for Alana? That would either extremely bold or stupid considering the people who lynch a Townie are the first to get investigated and that would be putting a massive red flag since I was...
  8. Emmy

Are people even allowed to say that anymore, lol.
  9. Emmy

I'm sorry I didn't realize that voting for the person I find the most suspicious is being a Sheep. That said, I really don't care for erratic voting based on what constitutes as "dramatic". Voting needs to be clear and consistent.
  10. Emmy

I have to agree, piping up after one's been put into the lead voting-wise is never a good look, and I don't think the sheep-ing accusation holds enough water to excuse it. I think I've seen enough to put my chips on the table for real this time. Vote: alana
  11. Emmy

Fair point. I can't think of a suitable explanation if they were Town, but I'm willing to hear them out first since we still have plenty of time before final voting.
  12. Emmy

That's just the nature of the game, after Caps pointed out that "Loved" isn't automatically a Town role then your presumed innocence vanished. It's just that DW's vouching for you is guiding me towards a different voting direction since I don't see both of you being Mafia and covering for each...
  13. Emmy

I won't say I'm a hundred percent convinced of gentlefeather's innocence, them only claiming it after they were rumbled by the vote count doesn't generate a good look imo. Wavering now whether to change my vote to them or if it's worth putting the pressure on someone else by voting them into...
  14. Emmy

I was also "in" the Dangan Ronpa one...in so far as I didn't do anything helpful and was dead immediately, either lynched Day 1 or killed Night 1 I don't remember now lol. :notworthy:
  15. Emmy

Ohoho, smells like someone might just be panicking because they're in the lead to get lynched. ;) --EDIT-- Well, not anymore now I guess, but my point still applies.
  16. Emmy

Huh, I assumed that was a typo myself until you spoke up NGL. I don't suppose there's a counterargument is there? Like the Mafia also having some kind of equivalent "-1 Vote" skill? :unsure:
  17. Emmy

^ Cutting loose driftwood is more of a last resort for Day 1 imo, so for now I will continue reflecting on what people actually have said so far. Unvote: Mint Elv
  18. Emmy

Wait, "Mid-Phase"? Does this mean Day 1 has ended and TheCapsFan has been lynched already?
  19. Emmy

I object to this remark, I was not "rolefishing", merely suggesting a potential tactic to help minimize a potential mislynching on Day 1. :|
Back
Top Bottom