Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

All I'm saying is, if it led to a powerful moment where Leon is sad and says "looks like even other Champions can't beat me" and then Drake retorts with "no one's invincible, no matter how many victories you win, kids these days can sneak up and surprise you" and as he's speaking his gaze slowly...
  2. Emmy

Perhaps a controversial take but, after re-living my childhood by watching the first two seasons of the original anime, I feel like instead of Alain, the anime might have been better served in using Drake from the Orange Islands. After all, he is (or at least was) a Regional Champion so he...
  3. Emmy

So the Masters 8 is finally here huh? Looking at that line-up, it does have the unfortunate catch-22 of being boringly predictable since if the Regional Champions weren't there it would be strange. I also can't muster up great excitement about the combatants since we haven't spent much time with...
  4. Emmy

Hmm...assuming things go normally the Master Class would follow a Best 8 formula which means Ash would need to face 3 opponents and beat them in elimination matches to be crowned the victor. The matches themselves could be anything since we saw during the original Leon vs Lance that it was only...
Back
Top Bottom