Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

What are your game headcanons?

Seen a lot of people sharing headcanons about legendaries and their exclusivity and uniqueness so I'll share my headcanons on the topic. I think most legendaries aren't unique, evidence across multiple forms of Pokemon media suggest they can breed, humans just haven't figured out how to...
  2. EmpoleonProd

As far as timelines go, I headcanon it as two timelines Non-MegaVerse: FRLG/Emerald -> HGSS/Platinum -> BW -> BW2/non-Mega versions of XY -> non-Mega versions of SM -> Sword and Shield MegaVerse: LGPE/Origins/ORAS -> Johto/Sinnoh remakes -> Unova -> Unova2/XY -> SM/USUM -> Sword and Shield...
  3. EmpoleonProd

With my recent fixation on the character Red, this post will be all of my Red headcanons. Based on available in-game event and gift Pokemon, Red's Pokemon consists of: -Pikachu -Lapras -Snorlax -Venusaur -Charizard -Blastoise -Espeon -Aerodactyl -Togekiss The events of FR/LG...
  4. EmpoleonProd

The PC is actually a way to send Pokemon to a regional Professor, in my story they are sent to the trainer's home region. (White2 will always send them to Hoenn, where Prof. Birch takes care of them.) Legendaries are never actually stored in the PC, their Pokeballs are, while they free-roam the...
  5. EmpoleonProd

I just want to put this genius in the spotlight again.
  6. EmpoleonProd

I like to think that cloning glitches aren't glitches, but are a secret scientific invention only known to my character and a select few individuals. It can happen just as easily as Mewtwo did it in the first movie. Meeting a shiny is considered a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and you are an...
  7. EmpoleonProd

*Clap, clap, clap, clap*
  8. EmpoleonProd

Well... I make my own storyline with the characters of every game I own since Gen III... I'll just use the games to outline them: FireRed LeafGreen Ruby -> Black Sapphire -> Pearl -> Black 2 Emerald -> Diamond -> SoulSilver -> White 2 -> Y HeartGold Platinum X (Remember, I played through all...
Back
Top Bottom