• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Just like with SwSh, I'll only be buying one game, Brilliant Diamond. Legends is a HARD buy though, holyyyyy.
  2. EmpoleonProd

Oh God I didn't even start to think about the inclusion of other Pokemon, is this LGPE all over again where ONLY the Sinnoh Dex will be allowed in BDSP? Lmfao
  3. EmpoleonProd

Yes, full 3D, open world, that game looked phenomenal. That was our pipe dream for a Sinnoh remake. I know it's not a remake and it's a new adventure, but nobody wanted lazy outsourced chibi models. I mean the games weren't even developed by Game Freak lmfao, that's a gut punch to loyal fans...
  4. EmpoleonProd

I just don't get it, if they were working on such a great game like Pokemon Legends Arceus, why even bother making these cheap-looking Diamond and Pearl remakes? Admittedly I'll still buy them so eh, whatever. Legends is the real game we wanted.
  5. EmpoleonProd

Bruh... Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and it really is the super chibi overworld artstyle, not a fan of the artstyle but eh, I guess I'll manage. Edit: Wow they're doing a game called Pokemon Legends Arceus which basically looked like a BotW meets Sinnoh type of game on TOP of what they...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Sounds fake, not buying it. I’m not expecting anything crazy, just your usual remake akin to ORAS’s announcement.
  7. EmpoleonProd

I mean we know from other games that the Switch is capable of A LOT. So I would say yes, if they directed enough dev time to it, the possibilities with the Distortion World are endless.
  8. EmpoleonProd

Oh please I don't think anyone cares if a thread living out it's last 12 hours gets a little derailed here and there, and I've certainly seen it get more derailed in the past lol. We can definitely talk about the announcement here since the announcement has been speculated for weeks, if not...
  9. EmpoleonProd

Nah, remakes have always added something to the name, or in the case of LGPE, received entirely new names outright. They'll have Diamond/Pearl in them, but they won't be simply called Diamond and Pearl. As weird as the names are, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sky Diamond/Ocean Pearl leak was...
  10. EmpoleonProd

Extremely unrelated and off-topic here, but BOY in 10 years what would you guys think of Let's Go Cosmog? An alternate Alola experience where YOU are the one who finds and saves Cosmog. Of course it would be a special Cosmog just like the Pikachu and Eevee in LGPE, as Cosmog can only learn...
  11. EmpoleonProd

Are you sure you don't have those names swapped? Time is eternal and space is infinite. I think you have your names swapped. A lot of people have been saying Eternal/Eternity Diamond and Infinite/Infinity Pearl. You're completely right, I've changed my mind. Trying to create a quality...
  12. EmpoleonProd

I wouldn't necessarily take ORAS as the precedent as for what to expect from a remake, that's almost what the minimum is for a remake, FRLG included the Sevii Islands and HGSS included the Safari Zone and graphically enhanced a lot of existing areas, HGSS was by far the biggest upgrade in terms...
  13. EmpoleonProd

I'm indifferent, I guess I'd prefer it be included but I don't really care if it's not. It's a neat collector's feature that I barely partake in. I've only ever completed the National Dex in Gen 3 and Gen 6 (Emerald and ORAS respectively). I typically only use Pokemon I can find in the main game...
  14. EmpoleonProd

The National Dex will always and must always exist simply for the sake of indexing every Pokemon in some sort of numerical order. Even without SwSh having a National Dex, all Galar Pokemon exist in the National Dex. I'm fine with it being a Go/Home thing only, but they can't scrap it entirely...
  15. EmpoleonProd

Most people are saying a Pokemon Presents is better than a Pokemon Direct, and it's supposedly 20 minutes long which means they could potentially dump a ton of content on us.
  16. EmpoleonProd

Yeah, it's not impressive because it was on the DS in 2009... :bulbaFacepalm: With the Switch there is SOO much they can do. Like you said with soaring on a Togekiss, they could easily go something along the lines of the wormhole route from USUM, or expand on that concept immensely, the...
  17. EmpoleonProd

ORAS both had Rayquaza involvement, and SwSh's plot primarily revolved around stopping Eternatus, Zacian and Zamazenta only served as plot devices to help you defeat Eternatus, so I don't see your point to be honest. They can easily include Platinum's story, but you befriend/partner with a...
  18. EmpoleonProd

Oh, I see. Yeah, I suppose it would be simpler for them to avoid any Sinnohan evolutions, but that would be an even BIGGER retcon than just making Sinnohan forms of existing Pokemon. Correct me if I'm wrong but Alola didn't have any regional evolutions, right? That was a Galarian concept with...
  19. EmpoleonProd

It's not so much the Distortion World itself people want, although some do, it's a staple of Platinum and an easier way for people to say that they want the core Platinum story implemented into any form of Sinnoh remakes, which who wouldn't want that? By saying you don't want the Distortion...
  20. EmpoleonProd

Come on dude, it's obvious. They're able to redesign existing Pokemon instead of taking the effort to design brand new ones in an era when people are already complaining about relatively poor designs in newer generations vs. older generations. If you think this isn't the reason Megas and...
Back
Top Bottom