• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Generation VI: The Future

I fail to see any logic in your initial statement of "it doesn't make sense", we have no previous examples to go by since this is the first time a generation that had remakes has been remade, but logic says that the main games of that generation should get a remake or revisit of some sort...
  2. EmpoleonProd

Okay, fair enough. I stand corrected there. Still makes sense to remake the entirety of Gen III in Gen VI.
  3. EmpoleonProd

While getting Kanto for Gen VII could be a possibility if Go and the almost-confirmed Z are taking the last two spots, it makes no sense to have Kanto in a different generation than Hoenn when they happen at the same time.
  4. EmpoleonProd

Added onto my post with the multiverse picture.
  5. EmpoleonProd

So you must not know the current plot of the Pokemon games? XY/ORAS exist outside of the Gen I-II and Gen III-V universe, as hinted at by Zinnia and later confirmed by GF. For this to happen properly, we need games to fill the gaps of each pre-existing region known in the Pokemon World. So...
  6. EmpoleonProd

RBY proves nothing, if anything it could be thought of as a teaser/trailer for what's to come with future Kanto games, they'd be borderline stupid not to take advantage of the nostalgia factor Yellow would bring with it. And as for Kanto deserving another shot and Kalos supposedly not, you...
  7. EmpoleonProd

You all forget that there's code for six games in this generation. Which means we have two games to go. There's three realistic routes this could take short of a major pattern change in the main series: 1. Paired Kalos sequels (X2/Y2) Personally I'd hate this because I want Kanto games but...
  8. EmpoleonProd

I still think we'll definitely get the Frontier for ORAS, it would downright terrible for them to hint at everything they have and NOT give it to us eventually, I'm sure it'll cost $5-$10 but who's NOT going to get it? I mean, nobody will miss the Maison, or maybe the Maison will even stay or be...
  9. EmpoleonProd

Correction. Hoenn did have a Dex expansion, hello? Did you forget about Gallade, Roserade, and all the other Sinnoh evolutions? On top of that, after just catching Groudon or Kyogre, you can find a bunch of natdex Pokemon before the Pokemon league.
  10. EmpoleonProd

I wouldn't consider the New 3DS a new console, for the same reason the DSi wasn't one, everyone said "But the DSi has exclusive games." "Generation 5 should be for the DSi only." That didn't happen, now maybe things will change for the New 3DS but I doubt it. It's just an updated, upgraded 3DS...
  11. EmpoleonProd

From what I've played and what I've heard, the only really good mystery dungeon games are the original ones. Red Rescue Team was technically my 4th Pokemon game, after ruby, leaf green, and Emerald, and man was it fun, the entire chase mid story where you then fought the legendary birds was very...
  12. EmpoleonProd

Just get one of the Hoenn games. They're pretty good and if there is another game this generation it'll be a Kalos or Kanto game.
  13. EmpoleonProd

I still anticipate, like you guys have said, a March-May main game release. They just announced this for the winter about six months in advance, so they could announce, for example, Z or a Yellow remake, around October-November.
  14. EmpoleonProd

That doesn't prove anything. Side games rarely affect the main games and their releases. Sometimes a main and side game come out around the same time.
  15. EmpoleonProd

Perfect. Right up there with Asteroid Piercer.
  16. EmpoleonProd

I imagine Primal Dialga and/or Palkia might be put in that category as well, they're arguably more capable than Groudon or Kyogre.
  17. EmpoleonProd

+100 would be fine. 780 Mega Rayquaza vs. 820 Arceus True Form.
  18. EmpoleonProd

The only thing that would do is move Arceus from Uber to banned, which tbh, it would be kinda funny if enough legendaries got banned to make a tier above Uber. Lol
  19. EmpoleonProd

I have a lot of memories from Emerald. My final round of the Pike, to battle Lucy for Gold, I was so lucky with my door picks I didn't get any status ailments or conduct any battles, I picked the right doors all the way through. I remember playing through the facilities so often I'd run into the...
  20. EmpoleonProd

I didn't breed for IVs, but I had a lot of money for vitamins so all my Pokemon had very even ev splits of 10 hp/100 everything else. My team was Swampert, Crobat, Metagross, Salamence, Typhlosion, and Raichu. Most of my Pokemon were mixed attackers as I had no concept of physical or special...
Back
Top Bottom