• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Generation VII confirmed!

Alola Marowak's two abilities are Cursed Body or Lightning Rod, Lightning Rod is obviously the superior one, so he doesn't lose his Electric-type immunity which I think is neat. It's kinda like he's still a Ground-type.
  2. EmpoleonProd

Of course it gets an increase or what would the point of the ability and the form be?
  3. EmpoleonProd

This doesn't mean they're wild encounters. Just developers fixing up encounters for their trailers. I'm sure they've done this historically. If you want to know that bad look back through previous Generation trailers and see if they used what ended up being wild Pokemon or not.
  4. EmpoleonProd

You've completely missed my point. The point is everyday there is a leak even remotely related to Kanto-based content, people either throw a fit and say that they're ruining it or that they should forget Kanto, basically. It's become monotone, it's all we hear out of a relatively large group of...
  5. EmpoleonProd

You're trying so hard to push your opinion on us that it makes me cringe. Of all the Pokemon you mentioned, the only one I don't like is Lickilicky, so who's opinion is more right? Mine or your's? The answer is neither. My personal opinion is that we need the Kanto callbacks to keep old fans...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Personally I was a bit disappointed by the starter types. I mean, come on, Water, Fire, and Grass/Flying? How boring. Totally saw it coming. I was like oh boy I wonder what types the starters will be this time! *sarcasm* Seriously both typings are hardly repeated or common, not sure what there...
  7. EmpoleonProd

Solgaleo and Lunala huh? I can accept that. I do like that they shortened Lunala to one a, at least for english, Lunaala didn't look right to me. Something tells me that still isn't the full region, although it's a good portion of it. And that Rotom Pokedex is the most amazing thing ever. So...
  8. EmpoleonProd

I'm down for anything that isn't Normal/Flying. We have too many of those. I was so happy that Talonflame was something different for a regional bird.
  9. EmpoleonProd

Empoleon is Water/Steel already, but I suppose they can make it work... If they can make Fire/Fighting work three times, anything is possible. I personally like the idea for Water/Fairy. Despite being the new type in XY, none of the starters got to show it off in their typing which is something...
  10. EmpoleonProd

I'm all for anything, but the two most common ones I've been hearing have been Fire/Dark and Fire/Poison. I could see either and I like both.
  11. EmpoleonProd

Please, no more! 2 was enough. 3 was bad. 4 would be... *shutters* ugh.
  12. EmpoleonProd

I'd love that but then I wouldn't like that. One of the perks of soaring was that you no longer needed someone in your party to know Fly. If Flying did work like soaring, that would be cool, but in my eyes would defeat one of the purposes of soaring, and that was to get rid of HMs on your team.
  13. EmpoleonProd

I'd like if we had choices on how we wanted to travel, like in the Johto games. One of the things I adored about those games were the fact that, after beating the League and being granted access to Kanto, you had several different ways to travel to it. You could walk through the Victory Road...
  14. EmpoleonProd

#TeamSun #TeamPopplio #TeamMoon #TeamLitten
  15. EmpoleonProd

Once again, you guys do realize this is Hawaii right? Hawaii is made up of several islands. The one shown in the trailer is based on one of the smaller islands. There's plenty more. I can't wrap my head around why people think what we were shown is the entire region...
  16. EmpoleonProd

Thank you for this. So yeah, my guess is that O'ahu is nothing more than the Pallet Town of this region, I'm sure the majority of the game will take place on Hawai'i Island.
  17. EmpoleonProd

You are joking, right? You realize Hawaii is a COLLECTION of islands and not a single island? This is most likely just the starting island, now I'm no expert on Hawaiin geography but the island shown in the trailer probably isn't even representing the biggest island of Hawaii. I could be wrong...
  18. EmpoleonProd

I've always picked the water starter... But I literally have a red tabby cat irl and the fire cat looks soooo bad ass. I guess it's a good thing two versions exist or else I'd have to break my trend.
  19. EmpoleonProd

I was being sarcastic, just for the record I love Hoenn and screw anyone who has a problem with having to use Surf :D
  20. EmpoleonProd

Ugh. You're probably right too... 7.8/10 too much water
Back
Top Bottom