Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

Alright well I saw a few other posts were people were suggesting that Cosmog is because it can access Ultra Space. I was under the impression that Ultra Beasts were the ones with the Beast ability thing. Of course that may just be me.
  2. EmpoleonProd

Pretty sure it's safe to classify Ultra Beasts as having the Beast ability, which the Cosmog family and Necrozma obviously don't possess. Unless it was meant to be broader than that. I don't think simply classifying them as Pokemon able to open the wormholes is good enough in my book. If I teach...
  3. EmpoleonProd

VC doesn't count because they aren't main series releases, when I say "last time we visited" I mean the last time a new game from a generation had the region in it, XY, ORAS, SM, for example, were the last main series new releases. VC's are re-releases, and basically official emulators, they...
  4. EmpoleonProd

Also, I just noticed that the strange souvenir is a buyable item in the city with the Battle Royales, I didn't find this myself but I was watching Marriland's playthrough and he bought one, I wonder if it will be important for anything? This at least proves what we already figured, was that the...
  5. EmpoleonProd

Kanto sequels seem to certainly be in order. Your family moves from Kanto in SM, Red and Blue make an appearance, Lillie leaves to travel Kanto, this would seem to imply her taking on the League Challenge over there, I wouldn't want her to be the rival though, it would be too weird. Perhaps...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Yeah I'm good with that timeline. Personally I'd change the 5 year gap to 3 or 4, and change the 3 before SM to 4.
  7. EmpoleonProd

Ok yeah so BW take place like two years after HGSSPl probably, I'm still not ready to believe that SM take place 10 years after XY. I will budge my timeline a little bit though. Kanto/Hoenn -3 years-> Johto/Sinnoh -3 years-> Unova1 -2 years-> Unova2/Kalos -3 or 4 years-> Alola That makes it 11...
  8. EmpoleonProd

The only one I can think of right now without doing more research is that in XY there's a swimmer who says he took five years to swim from Hoenn to Kalos. Then when ORAS came out you meet a similar swimmer that says he's going to attempt to swim to the Kalos region. That's all I've got at the...
  9. EmpoleonProd

No there's several points in both games where it's mentioned to be five. Yeah I'd be down for it to be 3-5 between XY and SM. Red and Blue look 18-21 which fits my timeline. Kanto takes place alongside Hoenn so they'd have been 11 in ORAS, 16 in XY, 19-21 in SM.
  10. EmpoleonProd

SM are by far my favorite storyline in the game and I'm absolutely in love with Lillie's character and especially her new look. She's my favorite Pokegirl now. It was previously May in ORAS. Also, do we have a concrete number of how much time has passed between XY -> SM? We know ORAS to XY is...
  11. EmpoleonProd

Not only this but if you brought a Pokemon from RSE all the way over to ORAS they'd get some sort of ribbon that was awarded for the Pokemon traveling "through space and time" from Hoenn to Hoenn. So any Pokemon from Gen V or earlier are basically Fallers, although not canon considering very...
  12. EmpoleonProd

If that's what you want to believe, that's fine and dandy, but good luck trying to debate Anabel and you literally going through Ultra Space in SM.
  13. EmpoleonProd

The term "universe" is being used because of the "multiverse" theory so I don't know why you have a problem with it. The Pokemon multiverse split into: Gen III - Gen V Gen VI - Gen VII And yes, you could consider Gen I-II to be it's own universe, but in my opinion it's irrelevant since it...
  14. EmpoleonProd

Awhile back I was in a big discussion after ORAS came out about the initial multiverse theory that came about thanks to Zinnia, I was hoping that would get delved into more in future games, but I had no idea it was going to get this far, I'm super hyped for SM now! Zinnia's mission was obviously...
  15. EmpoleonProd

Thank you I much prefer the second explanation, please no more multiverses lol. 2 (3?) is enough. (Not sure if the Gen I-II multiverse is relevant or even canon at this point.
  16. EmpoleonProd

I mean, I guess. I just find it odd that there HAS to be two Lookers in the same universe at once. Like, don't you think SM-Looker would've caught wind of and heard of ORAS-Looker by now? Isn't there like, an identity issue going on here? Maybe I'm thinking about this too realistically but if a...
  17. EmpoleonProd

Personally I think ORAS Looker is the same as XY/SM Looker, I love getting back into these timeline/multiverse discussions lol It goes like this: ORAS -> XY -> SM Looker can easily have amnesia in ORAS but then be trained into the international police over the course of the five years or so...
Back
Top Bottom