Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Because it's the latest a game has ever been announced and went on to come out that same year. It's just a general benchmark that time and time again hasn't been passed yet, in theory there's a first time for everything, but after 16 main series releases, some trends have become well established...
  2. EmpoleonProd

They could do it in literally under a day. Also it just makes sense considering they are sequels to RBY, why re-release the first set if you won't re-release the sequels? Plus, the connectivity between RBY and GSC can be restructured. One thing HGSS can't achieve is transferring to them from...
  3. EmpoleonProd

Ah yes, that was one of the best days of my life... back when Hoenn remakes had A LOT of detractors, I had been behind them for years. I give it another month to hear about a game in time for this year, if we get through May with no announcement, there probably won't be a game this year, which...
  4. EmpoleonProd

You are so dense... Origins and Generations are animated tellings of in-game events, they're just as canon as any games. Are you going to call the BW2 animated trailer not canon because it's "anime"? This is LITERALLY an animated telling of the exact events of BW2, just as Origins is for a...
  5. EmpoleonProd

You realize that Japanese stuff there symbolizes RB and GS right? Also, I'm not making ANYTHING up. Generations shows a Looker on the trail of Team Rocket, a police agent in RBY (and FRLG) was on the trail of Team Rocket, this is quite obviously a reference to the police agent on the S.S. Anne...
  6. EmpoleonProd

She WAS the protector of a tower, though, that's what being a Frontier Brain includes, she's responsible for the tower's functioning and well being, therefore she's its protector. Again, there has been absolutely no debate that SM Anabel is Emerald Anabel, her theme is literally a copy & paste...
  7. EmpoleonProd

Definitely not, DPPt take place after RSE and therefore if they took place after ORAS, they'd have pretty good knowledge of Megas, not to mention that Cynthia has a Mega Garchomp and Lucario in her encounters in SM. They're mainly part of the Advancedverse due to the fact that: -Hoenn is...
  8. EmpoleonProd

Sigh... If it weren't for this image's massive size, I'd just put it in my sig because of how often I have to refer to it, anyways. As you can see, Hoenn is represented in both the Advancedverse (that's what I call what this image calls the Connectivity Dimension) and the Megaverse. Zinnia...
  9. EmpoleonProd

They're not going to do DP sequels, they're gonna do remakes, they even said they'd love to continue doing remakes of old games if that's what the players want. Additionally, we have no Megaverse equivalent of the Johto, Sinnoh, or Unova games (we can count Origins as the Kanto adaptation for...
  10. EmpoleonProd

Agreed, this is getting ridiculous, and we're entering the months to where, if there will be a main series game this year, they have about 2 months at MOST to announce it. They could at least announce a side game or give us GSC VC releases to calm us for awhile, after all, RBY VC releases helped...
  11. EmpoleonProd

All this talk about Pokemon being on the Switch sounds exactly like what 3DS talk sounded like after BW, calling it right now, Generation 8 WILL be on the Switch, but Generation 7 will finish on the 3DS, just like Gen 5 did on the DS and Gen 3 did on the GBA, despite both consoles receiving side...
  12. EmpoleonProd

You're missing the point. The point is for those kids to be able to battle and trade with each other, which is impossible to do on one home console, but is easily achieved by having affordable handheld consoles. Like you said, three 3DS's is $510, vs. three Wii U's $900, three DS's is $390 vs...
  13. EmpoleonProd

Yeah it's not that they're incompatible with DLC, Gamefreak just stated that they were against DLC.
  14. EmpoleonProd

At least if there had been a Battle Tower, we'd be more understanding seeing as Ruby and Sapphire had one. Plus the Tower looks way cooler and more bad ass, the Maison was a pathetic excuse for a Tower replacement in ORAS. Yeah I'd still be pissed that we didn't get a Frontier but not AS pissed...
  15. EmpoleonProd

No, it wasn't cute at all. It was just a terrible in-game excuse for a real world fact, which is that they were too terribly lazy to actually make a Battle Frontier again, and then they had the nerve to say "nobody wanted one" despite EVERYONE begging for one ever since HGSS came out and talk of...
  16. EmpoleonProd

Ah I see what you're saying, I stand corrected, that's definitely a possibility, then.
  17. EmpoleonProd

Like when? I can't think of any that were that close, additionally, since XY we've been getting worldwide releases instead of Japan getting the game before us, so using old games as an example isn't exactly relevant to modern games' release dates.
  18. EmpoleonProd

ORAS were announced in May of 2014 and released in November, so yeah, it's perfectly reasonable to assume we don't have to hear about anything until June if it's a December release.
  19. EmpoleonProd

I've been playing Yellow VC with my friend who has Red VC, Gen 1 battles are such bs but it's fun bs lmao. Also been shiny hunting for Frogadier on Y, so far I've accidentally run from a red Gyarados :). But yeah the Gen 7 games appear to have lost their glamour even quicker than the Gen 6 games...
  20. EmpoleonProd

Here's something interesting that popped up a few days ago.
Back
Top Bottom