• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

But it was specifically stated to be "unaffected" by Water-type attacks, that leads me to believe it should get one of those abilities, and Dry Skin fits nicely with the whole crystal theme.
  2. EmpoleonProd

What would've been cool as a nod from the anime would've been Crystal Onix, it was a weird Onix that was unaffected by Water attacks but was really weak to Fire, it was probably a Steel or Steel/Ice-type with the ability Dry Skin, making it 3x or 5x weak to Fire, but getting no damage and...
  3. EmpoleonProd

More like one step forward, two steps back. :LOL:
  4. EmpoleonProd

As far as the customizing, yeah. I understand that traditionally, champion battles are singles, but that's because 99% of the main game is singles, if Liza & Tate can customize their gym battle to be doubles, why can't I do the same thing with MY Pokemon League? Also, this is often overlooked...
  5. EmpoleonProd

So I like the idea behind the Title Defense, but I'm not a big fan of how it was executed. The variety of challengers is nice and I think it adds a nice story element to the game as well, being able to face off against former Team Skull admins, a youngster you met on route 1, both of your...
Back
Top Bottom