Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think we’ll get a quick trailer of the region, enough to be able to figure out what real life region it’s based on, and then we’ll either get a silhouette starter reveal or just a straight up starter reveal, I prefer silhouette reveals to be perfectly honest, it gives us more to speculate...
  2. EmpoleonProd

Take that with a grain of salt, as similar things were said about the 150 new Pokémon in BW, as well as the fact that we are confirmed to be getting a Gen 8 Pokémon as a gift in these games. It’s very well possible that by saying we can only catch the original 151 Pokémon meant in the main...
  3. EmpoleonProd

To start with, the game will be available with the original 151, just like GO was, it would almost be absurd if they didn't feature updates to include the later Pokemon, GO did it as a free patch, why shouldn't this game? The Switch is definitely capable of it. And I don't back down from a...
  4. EmpoleonProd

Like I said, the games did get repetitive, but I still bought and played them, I knew what I was getting into, and yes, I did get tired of the Alola games, but perhaps I exaggerated a little bit. I needed a change of scenery, or a back to old school style game, and this is what I needed. I...
  5. EmpoleonProd

I'll call all of my predictions right now. This won't be some vanilla "locked into Kanto only features" stale remake. This game will have it's own uniques twists, post-game, and plot features. This game will become compatible to the 2019 games via updates. We will receive access to more than...
  6. EmpoleonProd

You're 100% right, and I do respect USUM. I've played and thoroughly enjoyed every single main series release to date. I have my favorites and my least favorites but I could not possibly sit here and lie to you and say that any of these games gave me an unenjoyable experience, repetitive, maybe...
  7. EmpoleonProd

Liking something and respecting something are two very different things, there are people in life I hate but respect for what they do or have done greatly, and there are people I like a lot yet I don't respect much about them. What I'm saying is, you can hate Kanto, but you must respect the...
  8. EmpoleonProd

Like I said... Patches and updates are a thing. I would bet money on updates being performed as necessary to make this compatible with the 2019 games when they come out.
  9. EmpoleonProd

Did you even watch the trailer? It became incredibly clear throughout the trailer that Pokemon seem to have inherent field abilities separate from their battle movesets, which essentially grants the ability to use HMs to any Pokemon otherwise capable of performing that field ability.
  10. EmpoleonProd

No online is outright proven to be a false mistranslation, and no Pokemon besides the original 151 is also PROBABLY wrong as far as post-game and patches go. It'll be Dex locked to Gen 1 mons just like FRLG was, Emerald was with the Gen 3 Dex, and BW was with the Gen 5 Dex, but post-game or with...
  11. EmpoleonProd

It's more than likely that the game receives updates after the 2019 main series release to become compatible with them. Even if the layout doesn't change a lot, were ORAS not huge hits with the majority of fans for pulling off the same exact thing? Also, we haven't seen anything at all...
  12. EmpoleonProd

And yet it pulls it off wonderfully, just as ORAS did with the Hoenn layout, which you could say follows all the same structural patterns and components that Kanto does, being that they existed in Gen III together. This game is even more beautiful than ORAS and ORAS is still my favorite game to...
  13. EmpoleonProd

I honestly give up on this fandom. They're so negative nowadays. They'd cry if we got nothing but they cry because we got a, by all definitions, well overdue Kanto remake. There was 9 years between Johto visits, 7-8 years between RBY and FRLG, and 9 years between RSE and ORAS, the fact that...
  14. EmpoleonProd

I for one much preferred the Gen 6 artstyle, the Gen 7 graphics looked very choppy and beta. The concept of proper proportion graphics was good, but the execution was terrible. The chibi version at least executes much better. Personally, I go back to ORAS after spending time on USUM and am just...
  15. EmpoleonProd

I never said it would be paid DLC, it'd be more akin to a patch or an update, mostly for compatibility reasons. Also, how can you call this a 1:1 version of Kanto? It's a trailer, you have no idea what extras could be available, in like the post-game, or even in the regular story. What the...
  16. EmpoleonProd

We don't know yet. During Q&A they declined to comment. They'll either be absent entirely, which if you think about it, isn't that detrimental to competitive play, a Pokemon with 0IVs and 0EVs vs. another Pokemon with 0IVs and 0EVs will be just as balanced as Pokemon with 31IVs and 508EVs vs...
  17. EmpoleonProd

Haters gonna hate but these games look absolutely phenomenal, I don't see why the Kanto hate. We haven't been there in nearly a decade, the same length between Hoenn games and their remakes, there is absolutely no harm in a Kanto remake at this point in time, the last time we visited Kanto was...
  18. EmpoleonProd

This is great news, Gen 6 and Gen 7 gave all the Pokemon incredibly pale and bland color pallets, this is a nice return to the GBA and DS colorizations. Uhhh, other copies of Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, obviously? Lol
  19. EmpoleonProd

I know in the original Yellow, you could trade your starter Pikachu to RBY, evolve it, and trade it back. It wouldn't follow you anymore because of the basic ancient nature of that game, but if you can trade your starter in this game, I'm sure it would as every Pokemon appears to have an...
  20. EmpoleonProd

Well that's all well and fine, except one thing, they're officially recognized as main series games, they just are main series games not tied to a generation. Besides the wild encounter functions, everything else seems to function like a main series title would.
Back
Top Bottom