Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

XY did 4 million in their first week, but that was on a system with many more owners.
  2. EmpoleonProd

So in under a week, LGPE have sold over 3 million copies which is already a sales record for the Switch. So regardless of the loud minority hate, these games are already a huge success. Green also has a Clefable which is another hint towards Clefairy being the third starter. Red still has a...
  3. EmpoleonProd

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Somebody here at least understands that the gaming industry is evolving and has to meet certain expectations and requirements and those cost MONEY.
  4. EmpoleonProd

When I say industry-wide I'm not only referring to Nintendo, I mean everyone is doing this and the people who aren't yet, will.
  5. EmpoleonProd

There's a difference between defending and rationalizing. I'm not defending the practice, I hate it just as much as anyone else. Sony went from free online with the PS3 to now matching Xbox's stupid prices for the PS4. I'm rationalizing the fact that we could have it much worse. Nintendo could...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Lol wow you two just totally missed the point. 1. As I have already said multiple times but one of you refused to listen, this is NOT a Pokemon Company or Gamefreak call, their hands are tied, so blame Nintendo, not Pokemon. 2. In no way am I advocating anything, quote me where I said "this is...
  7. EmpoleonProd

Then tough luck, because this is exactly how it was for 10 years before DP came out. You got 10 years of the stone age where the only way you were getting trade evolutions was with a real life person and a link cable, 10 years of free online, now you have 10 years of cheap paid for online. If...
  8. EmpoleonProd

I can't believe how much some of you are complaining about the Switch being a paid subscription... News flash, every gaming company in the world is going in this direction, be glad it's only $19.99 a year because Xbox and PlayStation have been known to charge double or even triple that amount...
  9. EmpoleonProd

There are actually NPCs that give you some pokeballs when you get low. Also, you get WAYYY too many pokeballs throughout the game. I swear every other NPC wants to give you 3-5 pokeballs or even great balls in some cases. I'm currently in Rock Tunnel playing a relatively average game, I'm...
  10. EmpoleonProd

So for those of you who didn't already figure it out, your starter's gender is decided the very moment you first boot up the game, in the scene where the starter jumps into the TV, before you even choose a language, that's when you'll be able to look at the tail, so for those who want a specific...
  11. EmpoleonProd

This is exactly how I feel about the Wally thing, aside from that, there is nothing in any of the Gen 6 or 7 games so far that would make me think they don't take place in the same universe. I stand by my previous statements: Megaverse: LGPE/ORAS -> XY -> SM/USUM Non-Megaverse: FRLG/RSE ->...
  12. EmpoleonProd

There's really only two distinct parallel universes, the one with Megas and the one without Megas, they split further per game, you should watch Bird Keeper Toby's videos on this. Your copy of LGP and my copy of LGP will both exist in the Mega universe but are also separate events from each...
  13. EmpoleonProd

...You missed my entire point didn't you? No shit he was in GS, all I was pointing out is that LGPE isn't the first time Archer has been retroactively canonized in a Kanto game, because he was present in FRLG as well. I wasn't debating where Archer debuted, that was you completely misreading an...
  14. EmpoleonProd

Archer was in FRLG so he’s been retroactively canon before. He wasn’t outright named though but his team was identical to Archer’s.
  15. EmpoleonProd

But... her name quite literally is Green, contrary to popular belief, she was never officially named Leaf, Leaf was just some placeholder name in the code of FRLG, the character in LGPE is clearly based on the manga character Green, as well as the scrapped female player character who's name was...
  16. EmpoleonProd

I think you're both right. Common theories have Emerald or ORAS for example, taking place with the same events but at a later time than RS. I think LGPE exist in a parallel timeline where Giovanni launches his takeover a little bit later, by just a few months, so Red, Blue, and Leaf go through...
  17. EmpoleonProd

I think Red will still get his canon team but his lead won't necessarily be Pikachu, in several canons, he doesn't start with Pikachu and catches Pikachu down the line, but then again they're so messy with it, in literally every Johto game his canon team clearly implies his starter is his...
  18. EmpoleonProd

You know, I just thought of something. I think the reason why Gamefreak is trying to push the Let's Go Series as a potential long running series is because quite frankly, Pokemon is getting way too big, in Gen 8 it's possibly going to get to over 900 Pokemon, if they have a dedicated series...
  19. EmpoleonProd

Skeptical if it's real, but unlike most people, I don't mind it, I actually kind of like the design.
Back
Top Bottom