Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

SwSh How will Abilities transfer over from LGPE to SwSh?

Interesting, do you have any catch combo shinies? Or just any Pokemon with 3+ IVs off a chain of 31+ in a row? Chaining with catch combos could give HA's, and if there was ever a way to get them, this would be the way that makes the most sense.
  2. EmpoleonProd

I like to constantly transfer up my Pokemon to the newest game with their competitive natures, IVs, and Abilities and continue to use them in battles online and with friends, if a Dragonite were to have Multiscale, that'd be a very good Dragonite. If not, it won't be a very good Dragonite...
  3. EmpoleonProd

Okay you're taking the "messed up" thing far too literally. I know there's Abilities coded into the game. I know that the Pokemon will end up with SOME Ability. My concern is that we have know way of knowing what Ability we'll end up with. I made duplicates of my entire 12 Pokemon roster in...
  4. EmpoleonProd

I understand that, that's pretty common knowledge. If it wasn't clear my worry is we don't know which of our Pokemon will get what Ability, make sense?
  5. EmpoleonProd

So do you think perhaps most Pokemon will get their normal ability but maybe chained Pokemon via catch combos have a high chance at a HA? This would be similar to other past features such as the DexNav. I'm not really familiar with what all the personality value entails. Can you explain what...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Using Pokemon Home, it is confirmed that Pokemon from LGPE can be transferred to SwSh (at least, the ones in the Galar Dex, but I'm assuming most if not all Kanto Pokemon will be in it since LGPE is a Switch game and they can reuse basically all the assets). My only worry is that Abilities will...
Back
Top Bottom