Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

We could always go back to colors and gems. Orange and Purple Topaz and Jade I know a lot of fan games have adopted similar naming styles but Nintendo has their lawyers at the ready.
  2. EmpoleonProd

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I have for years, since before Gen 5, theorized on a 5th Japan region. Back then it seemed logical that they were going to just do all of Japan, if anyone else was on forums 11-12 years ago you might remember that. My idea for a 5th region was to have the region north of Kanto, Tōhoku, become a...
  3. EmpoleonProd

I think a really neat generational gimmick could be, if done right, Shadow Pokemon. Yeah they originate from the GameCube games Colosseum and XD, and they're also present in Pokemon Go, in additional, something called "dark Pokemon" exists in some other forms of media in english, such as the...
  4. EmpoleonProd

I really think it might be awhile before we get a new generation. The games generally follow the anime and Pokémon Journeys has been all about revisiting past regions, to that end I’m willing to bet Game Freak might go for multiple remakes in a row. Sinnoh remakes next, Johto after, and possibly...
Back
Top Bottom