Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

You know, a lot of people say they're going to be upset if HMs return in all their Gen 4 PTSD glory, but I wouldn't mind it as long as we got unique overworld models to go with them, like what XY and ORAS did with Lapras, Wailmer, Sharpedo, and Kyogre, or how XY had us ride Pokemon like Rhyhorn...
  2. EmpoleonProd

I had a cool little idea for what they could do as DLC for this game. The Almia region centered around Pokémon Rangers appears to be based on the tailpiece of Hokkaido, the region Sinnoh is based on, so it would make sense as an extension to the Sinnoh region to include a storyline where you...
  3. EmpoleonProd

Should we expect basic Gen 8 QoL features that we've grown used to in SwSh? Things like hyper training, TRs, nature mints, as examples that are important for people who like battling. I and many others in the competitive battling communities have been wondering if VGC will stay on SwSh for 2022...
  4. EmpoleonProd

BDSP will flop and at least they’ll know afterwards to never approach such a lazy style of game ever again lol You all can bash LGPE all you want, but they are objectively the most aesthetically pleasing Pokémon games to date, with cleaner and more colorful graphics than even Sword and Shield...
  5. EmpoleonProd

Whether we have the Platinum Dex or not, Giratina story elements or not, Battle Frontier or not, doesn't matter when the art style sucks, now, does it? There's a ton of unknown variables with these games yet, that much is true, but the art style isn't one of them, and it objectively sucks. But...
  6. EmpoleonProd

It's worse. XY looked good for it's time and I believe that engine became the basis for LGPE, very similar map design to ORAS and character proportions to XY/ORAS. This is, as many have said, a straight up, 1:1, HD DS game, this is literally Diamond and Pearl with an HD refresh and, at this...
  7. EmpoleonProd

I was hoping the graphics would've grown on me after about 18 hours but I just can't get past how horrendous the overly-chibi models look. The real gut punch is they developed full-size models for the battle scenes, LGPE was, in my opinion, there perfect compromise between realistic proportions...
  8. EmpoleonProd

There will definitely be customization in Legends Arceus lol, there's no way they go out of their way to make a full HD open world Pokemon game without it. As far as BDSP, the only customization I could see would be like in LGPE, with a few alternate outfits but nothing crazy. I could see the...
  9. EmpoleonProd

Yeah y'all are really overreacting on what "faithful" means. Like Esserise said, the ORAS approach is the most likely to happen here, the same story as DP, but they'll keep typings, Megas could POSSIBLY come back (the game looks a lot like LGPE), hopefully they'll give us the Platinum Dex...
  10. EmpoleonProd

For real, I hate the overworld models, they went through the trouble of making these full-sized models for in battle, why not just use those in the overworld? It doesn't make sense. Looks like a very lazily put together game. Sadly, Legends Arceus looks WAY better. The chibi leak was the last...
Back
Top Bottom