Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

This is easily my favorite aspect of Legends: Arceus. The outside world is actually dangerous and Pokemon are fully ready to use their powers to attack you.
  2. EmpoleonProd

Pretending like the games have never referenced the anime before lol
  3. EmpoleonProd

Ginter is definitely an ancestor to Volkner, his artwork even mirrors Volkner's original DP artwork pose and posture almost perfectly. Irida mostly gives me May vibes, but her artwork is very familiar, I'm certain there is another character whose artwork has them standing in the exact same pose...
  4. EmpoleonProd

Not to mention that I think a lot of the appeal to this game is going to purely be for the storyline, and why would they go ahead and spoil all of that? I think they've just about covered for all the basic features in the game, I doubt there's much more of that type of information for them to...
  5. EmpoleonProd

I mean I think they've shown enough for the current point in time. Most people know what to expect from the early-to-mid game, the Pokedex and crafting system are the biggest takeaways so far. They can delve a bit more into those things or show us more of the endgame and what not for the next...
  6. EmpoleonProd

I posted about an idea like this awhile back, I think the Sinjoh Ruins make perfect sense to make an appearance, and I think it would be a good way to bridge into future Johto remakes and a Legends: Ho-Oh/Celebi type of game. The lore of Sinnoh is closely connected to that of Johto, and I...
  7. EmpoleonProd

I kinda hope Hisuian Electrode looks like a Great Ball or Heavy Ball and not just an upside down Pokeball. Also the new Japanese gameplay trailer is really neat. This game just looks way more fun than your average Pokémon game.
  8. EmpoleonProd

We're within 2 months of release so we have to start seeing stuff any day now.
  9. EmpoleonProd

Time-travelling has been referenced in nearly every single Pokemon game. We have two Pokemon literally linked to time travel and time manipulation. Even transferring Pokemon up from previous generations will add on a message to that Pokemon that says something like "travelled across space and...
  10. EmpoleonProd

I do quite enjoy the idea of a bit of a darker Pokémon game. I want more stuff like that creepy trailer when Hisuian Zorua was revealed.
  11. EmpoleonProd

All my doubts for both games have been entirely quashed, there has been SOOOO MUCH improvement since the last trailers, I'm confident these games are going to be awesome now. I'm actually excited for BDSP now, before BDSP, to me, was just a game to hold me off until LA, but now I'm equally...
  12. EmpoleonProd

I wouldn't consider Legends: Arceus to be occupying the space of a remake, I think it's just a new open world, past setting, lore-based direction they want to go in, I expect to see similar games in the future too. They undoubtedly saw the success of BotW and they want in on that hype.
  13. EmpoleonProd

Nope, for now it's just wild and endless speculation, most leaks point to us getting something around E3, either just before or after E3, maybe a teaser during. So give it a week or two.
  14. EmpoleonProd

I'm confused, you think Legends: Arceus is a remake? If so you're mistaken. Entirely new story vs. the traditional Sinnoh games, DPPl and BDSP.
  15. EmpoleonProd

The boxart reveal just solidifies the rumor that there could be a Gold/Deluxe of sorts... a "Platinum" edition if you will, that will feature Arceus himself on the cover. Whatever the highest edition is, I'm buying it lol Bonus points if it's bundled with the upcoming "Switch Pro".
  16. EmpoleonProd

Yeah I was referring to your post, and I'm not necessarily saying Game Freak based the symbol on the swastika, but more like that they might share some similarities, being an ancient symbol being taken out of context by an evil organization, i.e. Team Galactic. To add to the similarities, the...
  17. EmpoleonProd

Yeah, no, that's what I meant. The modern Team Galactic symbol might be a derivative/corruption of another, much older symbol.
  18. EmpoleonProd

this whole interaction made me laugh out loud I’m fairly certain we’ll get several towns like early Hokkaido. The Galactic symbol theory about it being a significant ancient symbol immediately makes me draw parallels to the swastika in our own history.
  19. EmpoleonProd

With the rumors of a “Switch Pro” in the works, I’m hoping there’s a bundle with the new Switch and LA, because I’ll be buying that up in a heartbeat.
  20. EmpoleonProd

I don't find this theory to be very plausible, as there would be some indication in the game's coding if this were true, and since it did end up being way easier to use, you would think they would've distributed it the way it's coded into the game, since that's "easier to use". Their excuse and...
Back
Top Bottom