Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

BDSP What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

Now that we’ve actually had the game for a few days, I’ve made surprisingly little progress in getting my team together but that’s mainly because of work. I have my planned Empoleon and Pachirisu but the rest of my party is the three mythical Pokémon (Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy) and a Grotle that I...
  2. EmpoleonProd

Now that’s the dream meme team.
  3. EmpoleonProd

Because Eevee is unfortunately not available until the post game, I can't use Glaceon like I planned to, so my teams have changed somewhat. I'm still going to use a rotation of two teams, it's just that Team B won't be complete until the postgame, so this is what I'm working with now: Team A...
  4. EmpoleonProd

It seems that to enjoy this game to the fullest it helps to have a rotating team of Pokemon, and with three mythical Pokemon all available so early, two at Level 5 (Mew and Jirachi), and one at Level 1 (Manaphy), I'll probably add all of them to my rotation but not focus on them too much. I...
  5. EmpoleonProd

With the EXP Share being permanently on, I'll probably rotate team members as I've done more in recent times with the EXP Share being a permanent mechanic, so instead of having my one team I planned, which I now call team A, I also have a team B which is members I'll rotate in. Team A...
  6. EmpoleonProd

I'm 100% with you there, I love it when certain events give us an opportunity to use a Pokemon you usually don't get to use during any early game. Even things as simple as the shiny Beldum in ORAS, it was nice to be able to use Beldum in it's native region through the main game for once.
  7. EmpoleonProd

My BD team is unchanged from my post on page 1 (Empoleon, Pachirisu, Lucario, Garchomp, Glaceon, Weavile), but I've also been helping two of my friends come up with teams, one I was especially proud of was a sandstorm/trick room team: Torterra Rampardos Bronzong with Trick Room Hippowdon...
  8. EmpoleonProd

Okay so I've thought about it some more, this is what I've got so far. Empoleon from my starter Piplup Pachirisu because Se Jun Park is cool and Pachirisu is cool. The Lucario from the Riolu egg (boring I know). Glaceon whenever I can get it (if we don't have the gift Eevee from Platinum...
  9. EmpoleonProd

I guess it's that time, new remakes, new teams. What is everything thinking so far? I haven't thought much ahead besides knowing I'll start with Piplup. I was kinda banking on the Platinum Dex but there's no real indication if we're getting that or the base DP Dex.
Back
Top Bottom