Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I noticed that all the Hisuian forms don't have their normal forms present, for example, no model for normal Arcanine or Typhlosion, however, there are both normal and Hisuian Sneasel present, same with normal and Alolan Vulpix. I'm going to assume based on this that some Pokemon will appear in...
  2. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It's such a minor difference that I don't see how it was ever an established rule that this can't happen. I mean regional variants in general were a foreign concept until about 6 years ago.
  3. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m extremely interested in this Fairy/Flying Weather Trio(?) member. This sounds like Togekiss on steroids. 545 -> 600 BST is a very substantial improvement so this is bound to be a good Pokémon. This isn’t true. Mime Jr. evolves into Galarian Mr. Mime who evolves into Mr. Rime. This already...
  4. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Never said the leak was credible guys, just having fun speculating what that could look like, that’s all :)
  5. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

A 4chan leak HDvee covered mentioned armored Pokémon granting the equipped Pokémon an ability which honestly sounds like a really cool concept. We know armored Pokémon exist from flashbacks of Pokémon at war either from XY or the Lucario movie, maybe both, and then there’s also the more modern...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

While I think some of the things in the leaks might become true, I also don’t think they’re necessarily hard things to come up with. Let’s Go Johto, another Legends title, Unova remakes after Gen 4’s Sinnoh and Johto remakes, are all somewhat safe or obvious bets. Like others have said there’s...
  7. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There also could literally be a heavy relationship with Johto in LA. We know that people traversed from Sinnoh to Johto back in the old days because of the Sinjoh Ruins, and a Johto starter is featured in LA. I think different groups of people from various regions will play a role in LA. I can...
  8. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm curious about this too and I was wondering if anyone had compiled such a list of sources that got things right and sources that got things wrong, it'll help through leak season for both BDSP and LA if we can narrow down who the trustworthy sources are.
  9. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think the Pokemon Box will quite literally be like a real-life bank's safety deposit box. Where you will have to visit a specific location (not unlike visiting a PC in most games, except for the fact that there's only a single location) and you can store and withdraw your Pokemon, rather than...
  10. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m worried about them changing the turn-based battles, only because it’s literally the core of the Pokémon series and is one of the few things that has remained since Gen 1. Even side games like Mystery Dungeon and Colosseum/XD maintained that, I’m unfamiliar with what exactly an ATB is...
Back
Top Bottom