Search results for query: *

1. EmpoleonProd

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Okay, I think maybe what I meant to say was two Overheats is still more damage than two Flamethrowers (140 + 70 vs. 90 + 90).
  2. EmpoleonProd

Since all of your Blaziken's moves are physical besides your Fire move, you might as well slap Overheat on there, I think the rule of thumb is that even a second Overheat is about as strong as Flamethrower, but I could be wrong, either way Overheat is just an absolute nuke compared to...
  3. EmpoleonProd

For those of you who frequent the travelog/let's play thread, you'll know I'm currently doing an NPC character playthrough of Emerald as the SinJoh Battle Arcade Frontier Brain, Dahlia. This is the team I have planned out, at the time of making this post I only have the Torchic and Lotad for the...
  4. EmpoleonProd

It’s not a complete speedrun, it’s just me and him racing in a vs. but we have clauses in place where we need to have a full team by Red. The team is built with the purpose of fighting him, not for completing the game with 100% speedrun strats. It’s also to make our final battle interesting...
  5. EmpoleonProd

So Crystal comes out in about a day from when I post this, and I want to know, which starter is the best for the game as a whole? I ask for a very specific reason, this weekend me and a good friend of mine who I've been playing Pokemon with for 10 years are gonna get together and do a...
  6. EmpoleonProd

A Challenge I Made For Emerald, Rate My Emerald Team! So I'm gonna restart Emerald and play through as an existing character, and I chose the Sinnoh Frontier Brain, Dahlia, her team is quite obviously mostly Hoenn Pokemon, and she has no official backstory, so you could say I'm making a head...
  7. EmpoleonProd

You can call this in-game team advice if you want, but from a competitive standpoint, what's better? Moltres, Zapdos, or Articuno? I'm gonna play through X as Red and only use his Pokemon or Kanto Pokemon, so the only purpose my Kalos starter serves is deciding which Legendary bird I want, if it...
  8. EmpoleonProd

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Thanks a lot, man. Do you have any suggestions for two more Pokemon in Sapphire? Mostly for the Elite Four, I don't like using more than four in-game, until I need them for the Pokemon League.
  9. EmpoleonProd

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Rate my LeafGreen Team. I've been playing through LeafGreen, I currently have four Gym Badges, Here's the team: 1. Vensaur, Level 36 -Tackle -Poisonpowder -Razor Leaf -Vine Whip 2. Vamporeon, Level 36 -Water Pulse -Quick Attack -Aurora Beam -Bite 3...
Back
Top Bottom