Search results for query: *

1. Envoy

Most disappointing Alola Pokémon?

Yes.
  2. Envoy

His prevos are based on barn owls. It wouldn't be the first time a Pokemon changes inspiration upon evolution.
  3. Envoy

Stilt owls (which Decidueye is at least partly based on,) were flightless birds.
  4. Envoy

I'm using one in Moon rn and I'm super annoyed by this. I'm about to face Molayne in battle and my team doesn't have a reliable way of handling Steel types. Baile-form Oricorio would be perfect for this but I don't have access to the Red Nectar yet and I also don't have Revelation Dance. Would...
  5. Envoy

The idea behind the Lycanroc forms seems to have been a contrast of priority. Accelerock has boosted priority whereas Counter (Midnight's signature move) has reduced priority. The problem is that, as a move, Counter sucks. Meanwhile, Accelerock is objectively awesome.
  6. Envoy

It may just be my bias, but I feel like hazards should have taken precedence over priority. Priority over priority, if you will.
  7. Envoy

Everything in Alola is slow as shit. Don't ask me why because I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
  8. Envoy

I freaking love Toucannon. One of my favorite regional birds to date. Right behind Pidgeot, Noctowl, and Swellow. There's nothing wrong with simplicity every once in a while. Anyway, I think the biggest disappointment for me is actually Decidueye. Don't get me wrong, I love the hell out of it...
Back
Top Bottom