Search results for query: *

1. Envoy

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

To be fair, Ethan has the same role when Lyra’s the PC. Though there is no excuse for her attire. Tangentially related: I thought I heard somewhere that the Gold datamine found out Lyra —not Kris— was originally designed to be the first female PC in the series. The model was then scrapped and...
  2. Envoy

Idk where else to post this, but it’s something that’s been bothering me. I find it really annoying how some people think Leaf and Green are separate characters. Like, I get they have different (though not unrelated) names but also like...they look fucking identical.
  3. Envoy

All I’ll add to this debate is that the games aren’t primarily intended for children. That’s just what the hardcore fan base is focusing on. The games are intended to bridge the gap between the hardcore fans and the Go fans.
  4. Envoy

So....I just got out of chaining a total 67 Chansey at Cerulean Cave. -Catching a Huge Chansey with an Excellent toss on the first catch with the assistance of a support trainer (myself with the other joycon) after a 30+ chain of Chansey yielded me a maximum 90,000 EXP. This was enough to raise...
  5. Envoy

GF don’t give a shit about the hate they garnered. They give a shit about sales numbers. And sales numbers have been really good so far. We’ll see whether it loses steam in the coming weeks, but it’s doing quite well as of right now.
  6. Envoy

....Anyway.... What Hoenn Pokémon would be rideable? I’m thinking: -Swampert -Milotic -Metagross -All the Dragon Types introduced this Gen -The Weather Trio -Lati@s -Slaking -Maybe Manectric. Maybe. -Tropius -Pelipper
  7. Envoy

So...let’s cycle through the generations. What are some Johto Pokémon we could feasibly ride on in the future? I’ve got: -Meganium -Feraligatr -Girafarig -Steelix -Mantine -Skarmory -Houndoom -Stantler -all the legendaries What other Johto Pokémon could be rideable?
  8. Envoy

Another awesome feature introduced in these games that needs refining: the Co-Op. In a perfect world, your friend would connect with their own Switch and use their own player character/party to assist you. But failing that, at least let the support player interact with the overworld to some...
  9. Envoy

There are a ton of features introduced in these games that I adore....and nearly all of them need refining. The overworld Pokemon? Awesome. Having to literally stand around for x amount of time hoping against hope that a rare Pokemon will spawn? Not awesome. Needs refinement. Candies replacing...
  10. Envoy

It's programmed into the game. The way it works is through catching combos (chaining.) If you catch 30+ of a given species in a row, your chances of getting perfect IV's and shiny increase dramatically. I think at 31 combos, you are guaranteed 4 perfect IV's, minimum. Keep in mind that...
  11. Envoy

I can’t give you an exact answer because I’m not 100% sure, but I do think they respawn daily. I know yesterday my Pokémon found some Razz berries in a bush I could’ve sworn I’d already gotten the berries from.
  12. Envoy

You know what? This game can actually be surprisingly difficult. It won't break you or anything, but compared to all other main series games since Gen VI (where you could just coast on the Exp. Share,) it can be a bit of a challenge. Coach Trainers aren't shy about abusing candy, which I wasn't...
  13. Envoy

Honestly, this is probably less a GF call and more a Nintendo call.
  14. Envoy

Do we know if there’s a difference between the Bulba/Char/Squirt you get as gifts and the ones you find in the wild?
  15. Envoy

Having played the game for a couple of hours (I spent way too much time soft-resetting for a good Nature on my Pikachu. My roommates and bf all made fun of me,) I have to say....I’m really loving it so far. I already caught a Bulbasaur so between him and Pikachu, I’m a happy camper. The capture...
  16. Envoy

Are the Starter Pikachu and Eevee tradeable, by the way? I assume they’re not, but I just want to confirm.
  17. Envoy

Honestly, I plan to just relax with these games and not worry too much. In the main games, I'm constantly fretting about movesets, EV's, Natures, IV's, etc. Even for my in-game team (which tends to also be my competitive team if I can make it work.) It's nice not to have to worry about any of...
  18. Envoy

I'm not surprised. The fandom at large made up their minds about these games as soon as the first trailer was revealed. I'll still enjoy the hell out of them. That is actually a very good point. And it could've gotten around the issue of not having any native Kanto Dark Types way back in Gen...
  19. Envoy

I'm...surprisingly okay with Gyara not getting the Dragon type. Sure, it makes a lot of sense for it, but a case could be made that so does the Dark type, and, idk, I'm not offended that they went with the latter instead of the former. If Gatr ever gets a Dragon subtype in some way, it could...
  20. Envoy

Sceptile always looked pretty draconic to me tho. Unlike Ampharos. When Mega Sceptile was revealed, I was more surprised GF actually gave him a Dragon type than by the type itself. Similarly, I wouldn’t be surprised if a hypothetical Mega Feraligatr also wound up with a Dragon subtype.
Back
Top Bottom