Search results for query: *

1. Envoy

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

Look, I just wanna have Bulbasaur riding on my shoulder and getting cute outfits and special animations and being able to use not-HM's outside of battle. I like and respect both Pikachu and Eevee, but I prefer a lot of the older Starters in the series and wish that they (at least in their base...
  2. Envoy

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

This. This so much. Can we retroactively make sure that any and all 'gift' Starters have perfect IV's? Speaking of Starters, I absolutely adore all the focus these games' Starters are getting and I hope it continues into future games. I want to have the ability to dress my Starter, give it...
  3. Envoy

Why on Earth should I waste my time with Synchronize when Madam Celadon is much more effective/efficient in nearly every way? Let’s break this down: -Catch Pokemon with Symchronize and the desired Nature (remember that all Synchronizers found in the wild have a 50% chance of having a different...
  4. Envoy

The lack of IV's. Please make this a permanent thing. The portable box. Following Pokemon. Co-op. Yaaassssss!!!! Pokemon on the overworld. I need this to be a thing for quality of life purposes.
Back
Top Bottom