Search results for query: *

1. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

I could definitely see Grookey evolving to wield a hammer/mallet or a bo staff/eskrima sticks. The former would fit in with the sports theme (I’m thinking cricket,) while the latter could fit in with the music theme (conductor’s baton or drumsticks.) It would also fit in with a somewhat recent...
  2. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Infernape was one of the worst decisions GF ever made in terms of design. Such a garbage Pokémon. Absolutely awful. Emboar is just a jumbled, overdesigned mess. But I think Blaziken is honestly one of the coolest looking Fire Starters ever.
  3. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Gen II is consistently my favorite trio, actually. Sometimes simpler designs are the better ones. Not everything has to have an overabundance of detail. My ranking goes like this: 2 > 1 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 4 > 5 I’d be down for simpler Pokémon, but if they can at least approach the elegant designs...
  4. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

I think they meant another Starter type within the same trio.
  5. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Personally, I find both Chikorita and Treecko fun to use, though I prefer Chikorita by several miles.
  6. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Here’s a crazy idea for Scorbunny’s final typing: pure Fire. I know, I know. It’s boring. But is it? Literally the only pure Fire Starter we have right now is Typhlosion. By contrast we have three pure Water and Grass Starters already. Making Scorbunny pure Fire, while boring, would be...
  7. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yup. A whopping two Fire Starters.
  8. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Same.
  9. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

To be fair, Decidueye is the speedy option of the Alola trio. It just happens that that's not saying much.
  10. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Plot twist: Grookey ends up being the fast one. Scorbunny winds up as the bulky one.
  11. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Using your logic, isn’t Fire/Fighting unlikely for the same reason Grass/Ground is?
  12. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Oh my God!!! Just look at those Starters!!! Thanks, I hate them. I'll pick Grookey. But I'm not happy about it.
Back
Top Bottom