1. Enzap

The Garden Grotto General Chat

he say hi
  2. Enzap

Welcome to BMGf, Parallax! :D
  3. Enzap

Welcome to the BMGf, Legendarytrainer123!
  4. Enzap

Welcome to the forums, sunshinemasterking; and arcainiagaming;!
  5. Enzap

Welcome to BMGf, goodmorningnight. :D
  6. Enzap

It's been a while since I've posted here, but welcome to BMGf, new people! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or contact any of our mods directly.
  7. Enzap

Welcome to BMGf! You can definitely post your own fanart. You may post a thread here with your artwork. Unfortunately, I believe you'd have to keep advertising to your blogs. I'll look further into it though. Hello. Truthseeker! I'm doing pretty good, thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at...
  8. Enzap

Welcome, VasTalonflame! Darn, I was doing so well with greeting people, but I fell really behind. ;-;
  9. Enzap

Welcome to BMGf, Mega_Bisharp_625; and TieSoul; :D
  10. Enzap

Welcome aboard. :)
  11. Enzap

Hello to you too! Welcome to BMGf!
  12. Enzap

Welcome, HawkBlooded! :D There's a thread for sharing Friend Codes here if you want to check it out: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/pokemon-x-y-friend-code-sharing-thead-please-read-first-post-before-posting-156700/
  13. Enzap

Hello to both of you! Welcome to BMGf!
  14. Enzap

Welcome to BMGf! I hope you both enjoy your time here! Goffik, there are a few other assorted chat threads around that are more active than this one if you want to check them out. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f557/bulbagarden-conversational-chat-thread-vol-4-a-132527/...
  15. Enzap

Welcome to the forums, Starfrog! :D Spheals are really adorable. My favorite is Skiploom.
  16. Enzap

This is definitely the most friendly community I've been a part of. We're glad to have you. :)
  17. Enzap

Welcome to bmgf, Mr_Nintendo. :)
  18. Enzap

Welcome abourd, Jake! Hello, CoinDragon! What's your favorite generation and/or Pokemon? Welcome to the forums, PickleMendip. :) (I almost wanted to say Pickled Mudkip XD)
  19. Enzap

Welcome to the forums! ^.^ Here's the FC sharing thread if you haven't found it yet: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/pokemon-x-y-friend-code-sharing-thead-please-read-first-post-before-posting-156700/ Welcome to the forums! Welcome to the forums! I believe the hints provided by the...
  20. Enzap

Welcome to the forums, ZoruaMaster. :) If you have any questions you can ask here or ask one of the mods directly.
Back
Top Bottom