Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'd also like to see more Tail based attacks like Aqua Tail and Iron Tail. So many Pokémon have tails and use them in combat but there's not a lot of attacks that specifically use them.
  2. Enzap

I was just chatting with my brother about how Phanpy can't learn any Ground type attacks by level up. In fact most of it's moves are pretty useless. It gets better after evolution but I think it should learn some ground moves. Here's some moves I would give it: -Mud Slap -Mud Shot (it could...
  3. Enzap

It may also be a subtle reference to the fact Makuhita is the signature Pokemon of the surfer dude himself Brawley. Which really begs the question why they don't just go ahead and give Pikachu and fam access to Surf if they're going to continue making references to it.
  4. Enzap

I know I've complained about Tsareena's move options before, but if they're going make Trop Kick so weak they should at least give her access to Leaf Blade or Seed Bomb to have another physical Grass move to go along with that spectacular attack stat. Seed Bomb could very well be an option in a...
  5. Enzap

Well of course, I'm just saying it has potential. With those stats and that typing there isn't much they could give it that would make it viable in OU anyway, but I think it will find a nice niche in lower tiers as a more consistent Rock type sweeper (or at least revenge killer) than we've...
  6. Enzap

82 base speed is not really that "slow" for a rock type, especially with how slow so many Pokémon are in SM. I don't know exact numbers but I'd guess it's in like the top 20% of this generation. Competitively I'd say that's still fast enough to run a Choice Scarf set to outspeed things that use...
Back
Top Bottom