Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated March 29, 2024)

Oh wow it's been a while since we've used this thread for announcements. But this seems like the best place to throw this. It's been several years since we've had someone dedicated to being our Head Administrator full time, so I am very glad to announce that @colours will now be serving in this...
  2. Enzap

I have a couple significant updates to make y'all aware of. First, as the badge under my name suggests, I have a new position on the site. I'm basically going to help manage Bulbagarden on the whole rather than just the forums. Therefore, I will no longer be acting as Head Admin of the forums...
  3. Enzap

A few exciting staff changes: First, Shiny Celebi, after taking a few months off, has returned to staff as an admin. Welcome back to the team! :bulbaWave: Asteiri has graciously joined our Support & Advice staff. I'm sure they'll do an awesome job there. :bulbaLove: And finally, it's my...
  4. Enzap

I'd like to welcome our newest moderator @Asteiri to the team! They will be helping us out in the Current Events: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield as well as our Pokémon Video Games sections. Additionally, @Pikadex will now be a moderator in Pokémon Anime and Manga as well!
  5. Enzap

Cresselia92 has stepped down from her role in General Pokémon Discussion to make more time for art and her other sections. Good news though, we have a new moderator joining our ranks in that section! A big welcome to @Ebail! Thanks so much for helping us out! :enzap:
  6. Enzap

A few promotions to announce! bow before your new overlords @TeaWest has been promoted to Forums Admin! @Misfit Angel @Pyrax @Lone_Garurumon @Fluttershy of Light have all been promoted to Super Mod! Thanks for all the great work all. Y'all are the best.
  7. Enzap

A few little changes to announce @SoaringDylan has been promoted to Deputy Head Admin! He's basically our designated tech support person on the forums and now has a more official sounding title to prove it :p Also @Zachie has joined @Lillie in our new blogs section! Thanks for volunteering...
  8. Enzap

Previous Head Admin @Shiny Celebi has rejoined our admin team! We're very happy to have them back!
  9. Enzap

@hurristat Has returned from their long, long vacation and rejoined the Pokémon GO mod team!
  10. Enzap

@dragon_nataku has returned to the Entertainment Inc staff and has been joined by @MegaPod. Thanks for helping out guys!
Back
Top Bottom