Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Depends on if you're referring to hardcore Pokémon fans or hardcore gamers. The stereotype of the hardcore gamer cares more about specs, frame rate, and processing power than the story and accessible gameplay Pokémon typically offers, so I think the argument is if your graphics aren't up to...
  2. Enzap

By this people often are referring to processing speed and ability, framerate, and sometimes they lump graphics into that as well. Things like loading time, input lag, frame rate drops, and how much detail they can physically squeeze onto the screen a time is largely influenced by this. In some...
  3. Enzap

Pokemon Refresh could be played easily on the mobile version, and on the console or tabletop versions they could either use motion control or have it be joystick controlled. Honestly that would probably be easier to control than the 3ds's touch screen. I never felt like it worked quite as I...
  4. Enzap

None of the Switch games in the FE Direct are going to be confined to console mode, taking games on the go is one of the Switch's biggest features. Also if only having one screen was a problem for Nintendo, then they would have given it a second screen. That's really a non-issue for Fire Emblem...
  5. Enzap

I was mostly giving an earliest possible time based on SM's release date, but you're probably right, it likely won't come until at least May or June if it is Stars. Buuut if they choose to give us something other than just a third version or even a sequel (such as a Kanto revisit as discussed in...
  6. Enzap

I highly doubt we'll see Stars yet. It's rare for Pokémon specific news to be attached to big Nintendo events, Game Freak tends to follow its own schedule. Besides, it won't have even been 2 months since SM came out and they're still selling copies of that. Trying to promote a new game now would...
  7. Enzap

If this leak is true I think that's very possible if not likely the case. Maybe a new legendary or something, but I think the bulk will be Alola variants and potentially Megas.
  8. Enzap

I think the very idea of Alola adding gyms, and esoecially re-titleling trial captains as gym leaders, is bizarre. Trial Captains have been an inteinsic part of Alola's culture for who knows how long, and I'm just not sure what adding gyms would contribute to the story or world or how/why they...
  9. Enzap

I think the game operates under the assumption that Pokemon want to battle for a trainer, and even though Lillie is going to try and become one in Kanto, she feels like you will be able to utilize its power better
  10. Enzap

I think you're ignoring the intentionality behind using Nebby in that role though. Nebby wasn't just the power source, it was the mechanism. And later Solgaleo/Lunala are the only creatures we see capable of opening an Ultra Wormhole. There's clearly meant to be a connection between them and...
  11. Enzap

I haven't played the part of the game with Necrozma yet, but from what I know to me they only seem very loosely connected, all three being
  12. Enzap

I definitely subscribe to the idea that they could introduce at least one new island in the new game assuming it's a sequel. Maybe it was only recently developed by humans and now it's open for you to travel to. This could even be a good reason to include more new Alola forms (or potentially new...
  13. Enzap

If Stars is "better" than SM I think that would pretty much only be because it's on a console that can handle better graphics and more content. The 3DS is being pushed essentially to its limits with SM and they clearly put lots of time and effort into these games. If they make a third version it...
  14. Enzap

As long as they give Sun and Moon at LEAST a year to settle in I don't see any reason why they couldn't either import the game or do a third version on the Switch. It's already such a beautiful game, I would love to play it with just the higher graphics, and I would also really like to see what...
Back
Top Bottom