Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

Obsolete: [OLD] Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated April 13th, 2022)

So I can't claim to be an expert on the shipping community, but I do know it has a long, long history and a lot of the ships you're talking about have existed in the community for years if not decades. I personally believe shipping doesn't have to be romantic or sexual in nature, so if somebody...
  2. Enzap

Hm... that's something I'd have to check on with some other higher ups. For some context, what language are you hoping to make your website in?
  3. Enzap

As far as I remember this isn't a situation we've run into before so there's no precedent I'm aware of, but I would probably say that does count as advertising since you'd be using resources on our platform to try to build a competitor :p
  4. Enzap

1. Yes, people have been permabanned before. But this only happens when it's determined that they are essentially irredeemable or an inexcusably toxic influence on the site. We reserve that as a last option in most cases, outside of obvious trolls. 2. To keep your name searchable and...
  5. Enzap

Yes, spamming is agains out Disruptive Posting rule If you're just talking to your friends in VM or PM, then you're free to greet them however you want, but when posting in discussion threads around the site please try to keep posts on topic and spam-free.
  6. Enzap

What you're describing isn't exactly a review so it can be posted in the main Anime section and ignore the review guidelines.
  7. Enzap

You are welcome to advertise things like that in your signature or in the BulbaBlogs section.
  8. Enzap

We prefer not to censor folks language here because there are plenty of cases even the most taboo words can be used in harmless ways. For example, if somebody is talking about their own experiences of being called a "fag" or something similar, we wouldn't want to censor that. But if someone...
  9. Enzap

Threadmarks: Rule Changes Overview: August 5th, 2019

To hopefully save some of y'all some time and worry, here's a quick summary of the big changes that we made with the recent overhaul. The old Irrelevant/Repetitive Posting, Unreadable Text, and Spoilers rules have been condensed into one Disruptive Posting rule along with a couple minor...
  10. Enzap

It's situational. Posting something that is blatantly attacking someone only to delete it after at least someone has likely seen it will probably still get you in trouble. But if it's something minor or if it appears to have been an honest mistake then we usually won't act on it.
  11. Enzap

The theme will stay as an option but you can always change it at the very bottom left of your page.
  12. Enzap

I'll say that's fine as long as you can give verifiable translations of the posted words. That is a bit different from trying to have a conversation in another language or something.
  13. Enzap

It would be context dependent. I think it's safe to assume as a rule of thumb if the text is the focus of the image or the image can't be interpreted without the unreadable text then it would be against the rule. If the text is just present in an image that is still otherwise understandable then...
  14. Enzap

A phrase used to generalize and demean people who prefer the original games over newer ones. It doesn't really have any meaning outside of the Pokémon fandom, but its been the source of some pretty nasty flame wars in the Pokémon community, including on our forums.
  15. Enzap

If an image contains no explicit sexual or graphic imagery then it's fine. Though if an image is popularly associated with rulebreaking content then we may still ask you to change it. it's entirely context dependent. As far as I can think of right now we have no phrases or words that are...
  16. Enzap

Note that we are adding one additional bullet point to the Irrelevant/Repetitive Posting rule: 3. Don't make irrelevant or repetitive posts (Irrelevant/Repetitive Post) [3 points, 1 month] All posts should be related to either the original topic of the thread, or a response to another post in...
  17. Enzap

Yes, any post that adds new, relevant content is fine no matter when you last posted.
  18. Enzap

That's perfectly fine, as you said, as long as the post doesn't violate our other rules such as Irrelevant Posting. We don't have any time limits on threads, so if you're adding something new to the discussion it doesn't matter how long it's been. But if it's just a bump for the sake of getting...
  19. Enzap

In the past we've had problems of users not reporting things that are rulebreaking and instead taking them into their own hands, so we would rather encourage people to report if they feel that there is a legitimate problem. That being said, just so everyone knows, abusing the report system...
  20. Enzap

You're fine. :) Remember you can always check if your signature is within the limits in this thread.
Back
Top Bottom