• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

6/10 Design is ok but a bit overly simplistic. Fun typing but doesn't really have the stats or moves to do anything with it. The Hisuian variant and its evolution gave it some life but it went basically ignored for like 6 generations. Weezing
  2. Enzap

3758 Grimers/10 Grimer
  3. Enzap

7/10 Fun little guy, but a bit dull on its own. I prefer most of the other psuedolegend first stages. Oricorio
  4. Enzap

6/10 It's a bit hard to rate right now since we only have an image, type, and bare bones description. I'd say its design is ok, but a bit bland for a starter and too similar to Litten for my liking. Pincurchin
  5. Enzap

10/10 Really sleek design. Useful in battle without being OP. One of the coolest real-world concepts translated into the Pokémon world in my opinion. Galarian Linoone
  6. Enzap

6/10 Not awful, but Psyduck is just a better and more memorable design Whimsicott
  7. Enzap

13/10 perfectoin Granbull
  8. Enzap

Original: 7/10 Galarian: 8/10 I really like the design of Galarian Mr Mime. Though I do think it's pretty sucky in battle. At least it can hold an Eviolite now Morelull
  9. Enzap

8/10 It's a nice birdie Binacle
  10. Enzap

6.8/10 Imma be honest I kinda forgot it existed. It's not bad really, and it's a fun spin on the class middle stage Bug type. I do appreciate the direction they took with the concept of a ladybug pupa. So yeah, it's neat, just not the most memorable for me. Starmie
  11. Enzap

5/10 About as standard as they come Here's my own homemade lightbulb for you to rate
  12. Enzap

Looks like the thread title says we're rating lightbulbs to me. I think I'm the only one following the rules here Another inexplicable non-lightbulb. 0.6/10
  13. Enzap

1/10 a pretty sorry excuse for a lightbulb
Back
Top Bottom