Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Geez, that's what I get for trying to post immediately after waking up. :bulbaFacepalm: Frost Rotom is probably my favorite design of the bunch outside of Fan. Its Electric/Ice typing is really interesting too. Seaking
  2. Enzap

It's kinda cute, I like its pockets. I don't love it's gimmick because I feel like it doesn't really benefit from turning into a dark type every other turn, but kudos for trying something new with the Pikaclones. Aura Wheel is a pretty ridiculous attack though, I don't understand why it deals so...
  3. Enzap

Overall it's ok. I really like its dopey face. I don't really get the vines or why it floats though, it's based on a venus flytrap which does not grow on vines, so the whole design feels a little disjointed. Seaking
  4. Enzap

It's very cute! They get a surprisingly varied movepool which is pretty neat, and I like their evolution too, even if the type combination isn't as interesting. Overall it's a top notch Bug type Greedent
  5. Enzap

I've actually thought a lot about Gliscor recently. I think it's a really cool, well designed Pokémon. The artists put a lot of thought into each element of its design and incorporated aspects from multiple inspirations into a memorable and cohesive design. Its stats and movepool also allow it...
  6. Enzap

I am a fan of sassy dog. I like how it has a lot of different forms but they don't actually affect gameplay. Sometimes little things like that are nice. Parasect
  7. Enzap

It's cute and not too shabby in battle. Probably my favorite Pikaclone. Jellicent
  8. Enzap

It's an adorable ball of near perfection. I really love this whole line, I think they have really fun designs and they're fun to play. They were very limited for a long time but their movepool has been expanded so they can really use that great speed stat and decent typing now. Slurpuff
Back
Top Bottom