Search results for query: *

1. Enzap

The Pride Thread

You are so heckin valid and no labels or lack thereof can change that!
  2. Enzap

The Pride Thread

Thanks for the support! I just wanted to take a quick educational moment to clarify that gender and sexual identity isn't really a "choice," this is why many people take so long to come to terms with their identity. It's a very common misconception amongst people who aren't a part of the...
  3. Enzap

The Pride Thread

Sadly I can't help much with reading material but got anyone looking for a good and pure gay anime, Given was a criminally underrated show from several seasons ago. I highly recommend it. I will give a quick content warning for suicide though. That kinda comes out of nowhere and I imagine it...
  4. Enzap

The Pride Thread

To start us off, anyone who's comfortable is welcome to share their identify they're celebrating this month. I'm proud to be queer-aspec. Asexuality and aromanticism are pretty underrepresented identities in the world and even in the queer community. I can't speak for all aspec people and I'm...
  5. Enzap

The Pride Thread

Happy Pride Month to all! In this thread we celebrate the diversity we each bring to the world. You are free to share memes, artwork, videos, personal stories, positive messages, or any other queer/pride-related content. Whether you're gay, bi, pan, ace, queer, trans, nonbinary, questioning...
Back
Top Bottom