Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

And to make matters worst: in the middle of a panoramic where finding and keeping a job is even harder cuz nothing is stable :confused_emoji:
  2. Enzo

OMG. I THINK I REMEMBER NOW TOO. In this lastest Nintendo Direct, a bunch of ''Nintendo Youtubers'' from Brazil did a parody song about it, and my guys, I cringied so hard I felt a few years leaving my life spam. Everybody memed it death. It was AWFUL. But seriously tho: Nintendo tries SO HARD...
  3. Enzo

My gut tells me it's gonna be ''Time Diamond and Space Pearl''.
  4. Enzo

This is pretty off topic, but I just wish Nintendo would just translate the games for Portuguese. It's mind boogling how many gaming companies, including Nintendo, in the year of 2021, still don't translate their products here, even though the game market is pretty BIG here and Nintendo...
  5. Enzo

Yeak, like, I know. But I'm sure there will be like, ~5 minutes of footage of the older games as a ''nostalgia video'', maybe some Unite and other announcements and then probably DP remakes.
  6. Enzo

I just checked and where I live it will only come out 12pm tomorrow. Oh I'm gonna pass out lol
  7. Enzo

So they will probably slap some few minutes of Unite gameplay nobody cares about?
  8. Enzo

What is even the difference between this two, tbh?
  9. Enzo

The logo looks fake Why Arceus and Giratina? And ''Lux''?
  10. Enzo

Pretty off topic, but now that Sinnoh remakes are pretty much comfirmed, do y'all think it's to early to make a ''Gen 5 remake speculation thread'' lol? :ROFLMAO:
  11. Enzo

This seems sooo... fake. Like, I can see some of it happening: The Wild areas and the Poffin things. But like,,, DANCE MOVES??? What's this? Just Dance lol?
  12. Enzo

Yeah, me too. But Let's Go: Catching (?????)
  13. Enzo

At least you have a Switch and money to buy it :cry: :cry: And there is no emulator like DeSmuMe or Citra for the Switch, much less one that works on my computer lolll
  14. Enzo

I don't have a screenshot but you can check on their twitter: Centro just said that Nintendo just added two placeholders in the Nintendo Online Store of a dual-version game that will cost 59,99 dollars. Don't wanna get my hopes up too much (since hey it's Centro), but gentlemen, this might be it.
  15. Enzo

You know what? I'll bite it. What's the Weedle picture thing?
  16. Enzo

Which is just a tad bit off to me. You would think that a main game announcement would be reserved to the 27th tho. Like, if they announce the remakes, which by themselves are highly anticipated by pretty much the whole fandom, prior to the 27th, then what else are they gonna announce when the...
  17. Enzo

This is actually something I've wondered ever since Alola got announced/released. Cuz since Galar also has it's own exclusive variations, it's not really a ''generation gimmick'' in the sense of something like Z-Moves and Dynamax. It's starting to feel more and more like it's gonna be a ''core...
Back
Top Bottom