Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Okay I just checked something and it has me pissed off. Chi-Yu is a Fire/Dark Pokémon who was literally given life due to people's envy. And you're telling me it can't learn Burning Jealousy?
  2. Enzo

Well... the only in-universe explanation I can think of is because, considering that Roaring Moon is supposed to be either a very distant past relative to modern-day Salamence or even a pre-historical version of it, it could mean that, at one point, Salamence could use Scale Shot but, at one...
  3. Enzo

Okay this is absolutely not on-topic and prob is not even fitting with the thread but god it's so stupid the Fairy-type has existed since 2013, 10 freaking years, 3 generations, and a whooping 9 core series games ago and there's still only 2 physical Fairy moves. This is so stupid.
  4. Enzo

Also it kinda sucks a little bit because Play Rough only has 90% accuracy, so while very powerful, it's not as reliable as Spirit Break. Off-topic but I suspect the only reason SB wasn't given to Granbull is because it's not (currently, as we don't know about any potential dlcs) in the SV dex.
  5. Enzo

Lol replaying gen V and revisiting the unovan mons really made me think of some moves I think they should get. Which leads me to think something: Why is that Gothita doesn't gets Baby-Doll Eyes? I mean, it already looks a baby-doll and has large, expressive eyes. Even most of it's Dex entries...
  6. Enzo

I was replaying Pokémon Black, and something came to my mind: I think Excadrill should've been able to learn Dragon Claw. Now, hear me out on this one, cuz I know how this sounds. You see, one of Excadrill's most defining traits is it's huge claws. Most of it's dex entries talks about how...
  7. Enzo

Slighty off-topic, but I will never understand why Return (and Frustation) got deleted. The Normal-type's biggest L. Also, I really hate that Signal Beam was deleted too. It was good coverage for a lot of mons.
  8. Enzo

For the first two, the explanation (or at least my own interpretation I guess lol) is the same: Dragons have tendencies of learning a lot of moves from a lot of different types simply because they are these powerful, mystical creatures that have this sort of... archaic magic within themselves...
  9. Enzo

Or at least Self-Destruct
  10. Enzo

Yeah, it does makes sense. But my point is that there's not much of a reason for a Pokémon to have access to HJK and not have access to JK. Just as you said: that means that all those Pokémon can do the harder move but are unable to do the easier one? It's something I won't ever wrap my head...
  11. Enzo

Honestly? Jump Kick has to be the move with the weirdest distribution Pokémon has ever introduced. Like, it's pretty obvious that HJK is meant to be an upgrade for JK. The only difference is that the user jumps even higher, therefore dealing more damage and then also being slighty riskier...
  12. Enzo

Just as much as High Jump Kick and it still has access to it regardless. My point is not about the viability of the move but it's thematic sense. Blaziken has a strong theme of fighting using it's legs. It's signature move was called Blaze Kick. It also has access to a bunch of leg-related...
  13. Enzo

I get that this might be pointless rn because, unless BDSP brings it backs, but... Blaziken has access to a lot of kicking/jumping/aerial moves. I mean, it's then signature move was Blaze Kick for crying out loud. It has access to HJK, Brave Bird, Bounce, Double Kick, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird...
  14. Enzo

Fun fact: Even tho both Morelull and Shiinotic have Rain Dish as their hidden ability, therefore gaining advantage in a Rain setting, guess what? Neither can learn Rain Dance.
  15. Enzo

Maybe in Lickitung's case it's using it's tongue? I mean, it can sor of work as an arm (?). But Cranidos? Yep, I don't see how.
  16. Enzo

Also, speaking of Leech Life, why exactly does Sandshrew and Sandslash have acess to it? Like, what? It does gets some other Bug moves, but at least it makes sense: Fury Cutter and X-Scissor due to it's super sharp claws and Pin Missile in Sandslash's case due to it's spikes in it's back. And...
  17. Enzo

I was just mindlessly browsing through Bulbapedia and I just saw something that caught my attention. These are some of Gorebyss's dex entries: ''A Gorebyss siphons the body fluids of prey through its thin, tubular mouth. Its light pink body color turns vivid when it finishes feeding.''...
  18. Enzo

I would argue that the cases you said are mostly because these abilities were introduced in later generations tho. Like, Fur Coat makes sense for Stoutland, but it was only in gen 6 it came to the game, and even then, it was Furfrou's signature Ability until gen 7 were Alolan Persian was...
  19. Enzo

Okay, that's not an move but an ability, but it just strikes me as odd that Absol, the Pokémon that literally warns people from disasters, doesn't has Forewarn as one of it's abilities. Like, it's perfect for it, and yet it doesn't gets it.
  20. Enzo

Hey Fun Fact!!!! Runerigus is called ''Grudge Pokémon'' Grudge is an Ghost move, which Runerigus is, and both Unovan Yamask and Cofragigus can learn it through level up. Guess what? Runerigus cannot learn Grudge.
Back
Top Bottom