Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Your controversial opinions

I still think they were a good addition because I've always felt entry hazards were a bit too OP imo.
  2. Enzo

I'm like this too. Yeah, a non-linear route does tends to be more interesting in both visual and exploration aspects, but I don't think linear routes are inherently bad. I just want for a route to have stuff, regardless of the design chosen, you know?
  3. Enzo

Yeah, I'm also half glad they didn't because I just know they would either go into sexist territory or make it so it's such a small difference it wouldn't even matter that much (C'mon, the tail thing on Eevee is not even that noticiable at first glance) But still, on the other hand it is dumb...
  4. Enzo

The first point: Okay. I forgot that it wasn't something introduced in the first gen, but my point still stands. Besides, it means it was created 15 years ago. It definitely been a while. Second: Okay, I see it. Making Pika and Eevee more of ''equals'' for the sake of the titles. So while I...
  5. Enzo

I really thought I was alone on this one lol. Like, okay, gender differences are fine as a concept and it's pretty much harmless, but it's just because it's been over 20 years Eevee debuted and now they decided to make it a thing? And it's even more stupid once you realize it's a gender...
  6. Enzo

Once BDSP drops and the hype dies a bit down after like, 4-6 months, Gen 5 will become the new Gen 4 and Gen 6 will be the new Gen 5. As in: Unova fans will relentlessly push for Gen 5 remakes for years. Kalos fans will praise it to Hell and back and deem it ''the best gen.'' Then with will...
  7. Enzo

Honestly? I won't get surprised in the slightest in a few years when the scripts flips around for SWSH and we see people praising it. I'm already starting to see the ''Gen 6 Renaissence'', as I like to call it, getting stronger by the day.
  8. Enzo

That one low res tree that appeared on the SWSH trailer video. Everyone used as ammo to show that the game was ''trash''.
  9. Enzo

Because the tree was a conveniently-placed excuse to take out their anger about the Dexit. Simple as that. Everyone grabbed a magnifying glass to pin-point any sort of imperfection and use it as a revenge against GF. I do agree it could've looked better at the end product, but that seemed so...
  10. Enzo

Jynx is actually an awesome Pokémon battle-wise. 115 special Attack and 95 is not bad, actually. Not the best, but can do a dent on a team if they don't know how to stop it. Let a Jynx set up a Nasty Plot or have a Timid Choice Scarf one and have nothing faster or with priority to see what...
  11. Enzo

I'm pretty sure it's not that controversial nowdays, but... Pokémon Mystery Dungeon might have the best story out of any Pokémon game, but the gameplay aspect kills it. It's boring, confusing and way too slow for my taste. If only the playability of the series didn't sucked.... (Honestly, I...
  12. Enzo

And there's the fact, that, well, let's be frank: Most people don't even bother with Ice types and just slap an Ice move on their Water types. Especially in the earliest generations where Surf and Waterfall were mandatory for the main story. So a Water type was most likely than not a staple on...
  13. Enzo

Oh it's cuz I mixed them up lol. Sorry.
  14. Enzo

I mean, both (?). Like, we got the of games in the late 90's. Then a remake in gen 3 in 2004 (FRLG), then yet another Kanto game in HGSS in 2009 (c'mon that was pratically a Johto + Kanto bundle game, not a solo Johto one). And then another one in 2018, u know? Besides the fact the franchise...
  15. Enzo

Besides, it was yet another Kanto remake. Yeah, I get it. The last one was in 2004 for the DS, so it did made sense that they would want to translate the game to an all new audience and a new, way more powerful console 14 years later. But as others said, it just was even more Kanto. And tbh, a...
  16. Enzo

I mean, besides the fact that some of the mechanics weren't really that well liked, primarily the capture method and removal of held items and abilities, at least imo, the big problem is because, well, it's more Kanto content again, u know? Besides, it was the first Switch game, and people...
  17. Enzo

And that's sorta of the thing about regional forms. At least imo, they waited a bit too long to introduce them. I can see the Pokémon not changing too much from say, the first 4 regions since they were all based off the same place, in this case Japan, and the regions were all somewhat close to...
  18. Enzo

Now this is the controversial take Everybody else go home
  19. Enzo

While I think that the 3D sprite was bad for Typhlosion (and other Pokémon but not the case), I don't think that it ruined it. The Pokémon already doesn't looks that great to begin with, so I don't see as an downgrade or anything.
  20. Enzo

But I do think it would impact the lower tiers in the competitive tho. Like, people use unevolved Pokémon in those tiers too. Like for example, the Gabite situation: Ofc Garchomp is better in every aspect, which is why it's OU ever since it debuted in gen 4. But imagine being able to use an...
Back
Top Bottom