Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

I just think it's sad we have to resort to hoping that Leon has a Pokémon that references Hop, because the anime completely shitted on his head. And I feel like another thing that sucks is because, besides Dubwool, I don't think there's any other Pokémon that is truly associated with him. :(...
  2. Enzo

I feel like any Pokémon owned by the so-called "Strongest Trainer in the World" would, at least theorically, be very strong tho. With a character like Leon, you could potentially just throw whatever the hell you wanted on his team and it would be strong by default. Also, any and every Pokémon on...
  3. Enzo

Yep. But I do think it tells a lot when the two ''main points'' of your entire show are being underused. Not only do we barely get a BIG PWC match, but why are we exploring Kanto,,, well,,, again? I get that Goh is a new pair of eyes to the story, but we as an audience have already seen all of...
  4. Enzo

Myabe even if they kept the Cherise Labs, they could've just literally made in Galar, under Prof Magnolia and I'm still shocked they did not did that. Not only it feels more of the same (cuz Yess... just what we needed, more Kanto), but they could've done that AND kept the ''adventures in every...
  5. Enzo

I have stated this before, but as much as I like and want to like it even more, I gotta come clean guys: Journeys sounded really good as a concept, but to me, they are not really using it to it's full potencial. At first, the concept of not being anchored to a single region was NICE. Really...
Back
Top Bottom