Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

I think that Pikachu just got ragdolled with Ash cuz it was on his shoulder lol
  2. Enzo

I know this WILDLY beyond the point but MY BABE!!! GALLADE!!! HE'S HERE!!!! :love: :love: :love: But on a more ''serious'' note, it looks like Farfecth'd is pretty mad and frustated with Ash. As much as I love that he is getting focus I just hope they don't go with the ''disobedience'' arc...
  3. Enzo

The fact that a series that was built under the premise of ''visiting every region'' and now is in ep 50 and had nearly 29 eps in a SINGLE region we have already seen over and over again, pratically 60% or 3/5 of the eps so far, while some others barely appeared up to this point... that's...
  4. Enzo

My guess of his ''final'' moveset (since it CAN change): - Night Slash (Brutal Swing will get kicked out cuz of the 4 moves limit) - Meteor Assault (I mean it is Sirfetch'd signature move, it's gonna get it) - Leaf Blade (it was show using it) - The 4th is probably gonna be something like Brick...
  5. Enzo

Oh, by the way, I almost forgot! Happy Holidays everyone :bulbaLove::bulbaLove:
  6. Enzo

I just hope Farfetch'd doesn't gets kicked back to curb after evolves tho...
  7. Enzo

I did not stated this will be a filler tho. I referred to the multiple pointless episodes in a row the series is doing. Like, it feels likes there so much to do here, like revisting the other regions and characters, and go though Galar with the PWC, but the main plot almost feels like an 'extra...
  8. Enzo

I just wish they stopped making this sheer amount of pointless fillers back to back. It literally feels like the PWC is just an ''extra'', and ''afterthought'' instead of being the main focus. But naaahhhh, let's make more eps for tired nostalgia points!!! Let's make more out of Kanto!! Ugh
  9. Enzo

Just hope that it's not ambiented in Kanto. Just get over this region already man. Maybe they could go to a Galar mine?
Back
Top Bottom