Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I mean, they could... but the issue here is that Twilight Wings was made to "make up" for SWSH not having a proper anime saga and Hisuian Snow was done because LA would just basically be impossible to have been made into the main series for reasons that are already clear enough so I won't bother...
  2. Enzo

I've said it once and I'll say it again: JN's ultimate death was it's ambition. It tried to do too much, juggle too many balls at once, and all of them fell down on it's head one by one.
  3. Enzo

They bring them up especifically because they're of the biggest pieces of evidence of the mess this series is in both in and out of universe. Having 2 clip-shows almost back-to-back amidst the climax of the series is not normal.
  4. Enzo

I also don't really like this battle because seeing Volkner coming up with all sorts of clever strategies and blindsiding Ash over and over while Ash is just... punching his way out and his mons tank hit after hit and seemingly not taking any damage was really weird.
  5. Enzo

The gag is that I genuinely can see all of these teams for him. I think all of these Pokémon could work for him. Exactly. And I do feel that giving him Pokémon that people just don't expect, especially Pokémon that are considered "weak", just make them feel even more threatening, because Paul...
  6. Enzo

Weel, that was admitelly cool and clever, but still, I think there were better picks.
  7. Enzo

Oh, seeing Tobias using Zoroark would be amazing because Zoroark is a strong Pokémon that is considered to be very rare while still not being a mythical nor a legendary, which I think would've helped "ground" Tobias a bit more, besides that sweet Unova sneak peek. But I think it's actually...
  8. Enzo

But the issue with that is, while more believable to have someone being slightly better than Ash and Paul to bring Ash down, is that, on the grand scheme of things... it just wouldn't be... exciting, you know? Because here's the thing: Ash x Paul at the League was, essentially speaking, the...
  9. Enzo

I think it was also because Tobias was, as I like to call, a status quo enforcer. Ash had to beat Paul in the same breath he couldn't win the League, and the ultimate problem is because there was no other previously established character that was both A) a League participant and B) stronger...
  10. Enzo

I said it once and I'll say it twice:
  11. Enzo

I looked him up, and he's Ren's english VA, besides voicing Ash's Rotom Phone and some other minor characters.
  12. Enzo

Tbf tho, let's not pretend Ash losing to Alain again wouldn't be even more disastrous than Ash losing to Leon lmao But seriously can you imagine bringing Alain back just to have Ash lose against him yet again??? They aren't insane enough to do that, but it would be the absolute funniest thing...
  13. Enzo

Regarding the possible Alain thing: I always thought they could do that considering how the Alain X Ash match went and this could be them trying to "redeem" themselves, but there's something else that this fits in here: JN, as I've said before, is a series that wants to adapt itself to the...
  14. Enzo

I know we've been through this at least a hundred times, but I made this meme to share with my friend and I wanted to share here too:
  15. Enzo

This just made realize what is about Serena's new outfit that I don't like: I think the boots should've been black instead of brown. Idk, the brown just looks so off when this is an outfit that is just a limited palette of black/grey/red/white. It just looks... disconnected from the rest in a sense.
  16. Enzo

It bothers me that Ash as a character has been pretty static throughout XY-JN. So I was brainstorming with myself, and I thought of something. Ash's goal is to be "the best that ever was", right? But here's the thing: it's actually pretty interesting, not to say jarring, that Ash just,,, never...
  17. Enzo

I feel like Bunneary still having a crush on Pikachu while fully evolved would be even better cuz they could've made this come to life. What a waste.
  18. Enzo

I truly don't wanna be that guy, but Serena is the 4th ex-travelling companion that returns with a team change and Dawn still didn't got shit. JN writers I'm inside your walls.
  19. Enzo

I could potentially see their adversion of using Static as another consequence of that mindset I believe the writers have of not wanting to give Ash the advantage too often and too easily. Paralysis is strong no matter what and whoever gets hit with it gets into a huge disavantage. It's not a...
Back
Top Bottom