Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Spoiled it'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  2. Enzo

I'm actually REALLY enjoying the color palettes in this series. I never hear anybody talking about it, but the color choices and lighting and shadows look excellent in Journeys.
  3. Enzo

It could be interesting cuz we never had a companion who wanted to be a Gym Leader. We might have had Misty, Brock, Cilan and Clemont, but they were already GLs before the series even started.
  4. Enzo

Type matchup is pretty much basic book knowledge is this world. And the ''center circle'' is not a thing in the anime either. The ''Excellent!'' and ''Nice!'' sounds are just to reference Pokemon Go
  5. Enzo

I agree, it feels like an ''Jessie'' Pokemon, and Hattrem feeling like an ''James'' Pokemon But I still have hope Ash is gonna get either one or the other.
  6. Enzo

It's not inherently bad, it's just that I mostly wanted Ash to have one. This pokemon is such an mischievous little s*** and I would LOVE to see it just being a lil s*** to Ash, like ''Pikachu in early Kanto" style, u know?
  7. Enzo

OOH NOOO I WANTED ASH TO CATCH ONE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Or maybe he catches something else, or scans the Ponyta so he sees which Pokemon is it? :unsure: (I might be in denial)
  8. Enzo

The new intro did showed us her interacting with one. It's possible she will get it.
  9. Enzo

Aaand Bea's main Pokemon in the games was a Machamp. The anime is not shy in making certain changes to fit the narrative.
  10. Enzo

Galar focused episode? CHLOE focused episode????? My, my, I LIKE the taste of this. Also I'm really hoping that Opal appears in this ep. She's my fav Galar gym leader. She is so weird, witty and funny. Everything I've wanted from a Fairy Gym Leader. Okay, I get that the episode focus will be...
Back
Top Bottom