Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

Yep, this ep I will skip. Looks boring ngl.
  2. Enzo

Hummm. This is slightly off-topic but I gotta ask since I'm curious: Where do these summaries and cast lists and all come from anyway? Is there a offical site these information are pulled from?
  3. Enzo

Yeah. Shadow Claw, Play Rough and Wood Hammer? Our homegirl was armed to the TEETH. Just slap Drain Punch or Swords Dance instead of Shadow Ball and she can compete in VGC lol
  4. Enzo

I think the Gacha machine could've been better if the TRio still had their own exclusive mons. More than 2. Think DP era where they had like,,, Seviper, Mime Jr, Wobbuffet and Dustox and Cacnea (granted these last two where released but oh well). And GALARIAN MONS ONLY. It would be super cool if...
  5. Enzo

I already wasn't too keen on this episode and the summary made it worst. Guess I will just skip it and maybe read the reviews here.
  6. Enzo

Pokemon has always been an pretty ''gag heavy'' series, but holy **** do they know how run it to the ground to the point where it's PAINFUL.
  7. Enzo

She didn't do ANYTHING for pretty much a whole year tho. She needs all the focus she can get.
  8. Enzo

How much y'all wanna bet that they are gonna pull the same ''Ash climbed these rankings off-screen!!!!!!!!!!!'' card again when they finally focus on the PWC again?
  9. Enzo

Omg I just saw this. ANOTHER pointless 2 parter filler episode? This guys are doing the absolute MOST to not developt Ash nor Chloe aren't they? I miss the arcs from the earlier series so much rn. Aaaaand to the skip list this one goes.
Back
Top Bottom