Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Wait, the one pointless episode in Unova that just repeated the same gag over and over for 10 minutes?? Oh god, let's just pray these guys evolved a bit, cuz damnnn...
  2. Enzo

The prettiest of them all.
  3. Enzo

OMG I WAS ABOUT TO POST IT LOLLLL. As much as I want Ash to have it, I would also be fine if Chloe got it tbh. But I after Sooble I don't trust magazines at all anymore lol.
  4. Enzo

I mean, considering the pacing of this series and how Pokémon are caught here, especially wiht Goh, is not that much of a reach to say there's a good chance of Grookey getting caught in it's debut. I honestly would be surprised if it isn't.
  5. Enzo

I know people have commented on this before, but a starter shouldn't have debuted 59 episodes in a series. That seems like poor planning to me.
  6. Enzo

Geez no wonder they went with 3d for it.
  7. Enzo

Gosh, Turtonator must have been the worst of them all to animate. I sure as hell wouldn't want to animate that. I mean unless I'm being paid :X3:
  8. Enzo

Count me in lol. We shall go down shooting together :bulbaLove: :LOL::LOL: What makes Inteleon more complicated is cuz it has some pretty long and thin attributes.
  9. Enzo

Yeah, but keep in mind drawing a still picture is not the same thing as hand-drawn animation. As an artist myself, I don't doubt large/complicated Pokémon are harder to wrok with than the simpler ones. I personally don't think Rillaboom is that complex of a design tbh, but I can totally see how...
  10. Enzo

Apparently japanese folks are overall pretty upset that Goh will (most likely than not) catch Grookey. I can't confirm if that's true or not since I can't read japanese, but yeah... oof.
  11. Enzo

They still haven't learned with Jynx and Passimian didn't they? I just looked throught Twitter a bit and y'all,,, yikes Do we have another hole in the boat with this episode? :confused_emoji::confused_emoji:
  12. Enzo

Omg. I have a feeling the writers sometimes don't think a lot of stuff through... yikes.
  13. Enzo

That's a nice thing, but how exactly would that work out tho?
  14. Enzo

So my guess is that Goh scans it, tries to catch it, but the ball just falls doesn't opens/works? :unsure: And the VA list is surprisingly large too. I mean, the TRio, Ash and Goh, Chloe and the Lab members? Wow, that's a big cast ain't it?
  15. Enzo

I don't really think is that big of a deal tbh. And I want him to get Grookey as much as you. But considering it's the next week's episode, I'm sure we will get some more promos for it maybe later this week/earlier next week.
  16. Enzo

:O Well, they can save a few bucks by having the same voice. Getting a whole other person to be the narrator is not that necessary tbh.
  17. Enzo

Call me dumb or ssomething cuz I never really noticed both Ash's and Goh's RotomPhone had the same voice actor lol. I got confused cuz at least in the br dub, Ash's phone voice is male and Goh's female
  18. Enzo

As I'm rewatching it rn, I can tell: It's not like, super bad or anything, but it's just a little boring and a bit too slow because you don't really feel like a lot is happening. There's quite a lot of filler eps, and is sorta of weird to say, but it's like,,, the eps where there are development...
  19. Enzo

Give us false hope.
  20. Enzo

I got really dissapointed when Goh caught it cuz at that point, Ash getting a starter would've been perfect. OR maybe not considering Riolu's arc had just began, but it would've been better than over +/- 60 episodes after the first one. But what really got me was that all the previews we had...
Back
Top Bottom