Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Adding to what @Daren said: I think it's also a matter of you not letting your player have a choice when it comes to that, you know? Like, why not give people the option to not have Exp. Share on all the time? Like... in what aspect is giving the player the option to have a certain setting on...
  2. Enzo

I seriously cannot believe they brought back single-use TMs, it's so dumb. It's unbelievable they regressed something we've put past 10 years ago just for some cheap """nostalgia""". I have NO IDEA why they thought of that being a good decision. I just hope they don't lock it behind some sorta...
  3. Enzo

But honestly, how would the overworld encounters even work in this scale? SWSH at least had a rotating camera in the Wild Area and the scale was a lot better for this. How can we even see the Pokémon in the grass lol?
  4. Enzo

Wait. Ditto is not in the Regional Dex? How come I missed this one? :unsure:
  5. Enzo

I actually really like the colors in this game. They are vibrant and alive again, opposed to SWSH where nearly the whole gome looks ''frosty'' and muddy. And in the overworld, I do like how the characters have this sort of ''vinyl'' texture to them. But I honestly don't think it translate that...
  6. Enzo

It was using it to use Protect tho. At least that's what it seemed like. I don't recall it using it's tail to do that before, tho :unsure:
  7. Enzo

But they do seem to be giving Pokémons better coverage moves in the new games tho. The movepools seems more diverse towards the mid-ending of SWSH. But all we gotta do is hope. I do want them to acknowledge that Fairies are a thing now and give the mons better counters. Like Mustard, who has a...
  8. Enzo

Psst. Give Garchomp Iron Head. Covers for both Ice AND Fairy. ;)
  9. Enzo

I mean, new forms for them would be very nice, but since it seems like the story will barely change, then... new forms for what exactly?? Like, ORAS had new forms for all the legendaries cuz hey, Megas were a thing. But they don't seem to be adding it in this game.
  10. Enzo

Sylveon will be in 100%. Eevee is in the og dex and got two evolutions there. Keeping one of them out is just dumb. And I do think Mr. Rime will. I mean, a Ice version of a mon that already exists in Sinnoh? The coldest region? Figures.
  11. Enzo

Abscense of HMs and no grinding are my only wishes. That's pretty much why I don't really like replaying Sinnoh. It's tedious in this aspect.
  12. Enzo

I always felt like Sinnoh and Unova were two regions that REALLY needed to have the Fairy type for balancing reasons. Cynthia's Garchomp will have a nasty surprise with my Togekiss :bulbaLove:
  13. Enzo

Not only that. The story wasn't expanded in any significant way. And Johto still feels like a ''extra content'' in i's own game. Plus all the stuff that you said.
  14. Enzo

Better keep space for the HMs if they come back lol. OMG PLS NO HMSSSS
  15. Enzo

HGSS is not that good of a remake imo. It's a good game, but not a great remake. It didn't fixed any flaws of the og games besides the TM distribution
  16. Enzo

The proportion being ''2 heads'' didn't really worked. They should've done it in ''3 heads'' like XY and ORAS.
  17. Enzo

Not really tho? ORAS changed a lot in the og story and added quite a lot of content. It was a remake, while this one just looks like a remaster.
  18. Enzo

Yep. I really like ORAS models tbh.
  19. Enzo

Oh God. I just remembered this. By the Gods I'm praying they don't bring one of the worst parts of Sinnoh back.
  20. Enzo

Considering how this game seems nearly as identical as the originals I don't see it happening.
Back
Top Bottom