Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

At least I'm not too mad since we do know this episode is coming sonner or later. But dang, the first time in months I got excited for anything JN related and I'm let down once again... Ugh.
  2. Enzo

I mean, after their travels together, Ash got Talonflame, Greninja, Goodra, Noivern, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Melmetal, Naganadel, Dragonite, Lucario and now Sirfetch'd and fully evolved all of them. I honestly don't think it's an stretch to say it's very possible for Iris to have an...
  3. Enzo

Speaking about past companion's Pokemon evolving off-screen, now that I actually stopped to think about it, Dawn has a big advantage in the sense of half of her current team is fully evolved, can't evolve or already evolved at least once. AND there's also the fact that Piplup wasn't keen at all...
  4. Enzo

She's really brave for letting an electric type stay inside that her hair. She has so much hair that just imagining taming the static already made tired lol. At this point I don't even know anymore lol.
  5. Enzo

Yep. We have what? A month? Or a month and a week for the episode to air?
  6. Enzo

Idk, really. It might be. But in all honesty, I think they are gonna play this guessing game of wheter or not Axew did evolve with us a while, prob in order to create hype for the episode.
  7. Enzo

Okay, after looking at those pics for a little while, I have this theory: Ash and Goh will just go to Unova for whatever reason, and Goh sees a Pokémon just out and about in a forest (Emolga?), tries to capture and either of the following happens: a) He misses the shot and the ball hits Iris...
  8. Enzo

(Off-topic alert)
  9. Enzo

I was like,,, we saw this episode already tho????? The I looked a bit and saw the dark blob of Iris' hair and was like OH :eek:
  10. Enzo

It took me an embarrassing large amount of the time to see what was the big deal in that image lol. I'm so blind omg. :ROFLMAO:
  11. Enzo

I'm excited for the ep since I wanted an old companion to come back, even if I don't really like Iris. Unless they make the entire episode all about Goh like the Alola episode. So we are gonna have an Dragonite X Dragonite battle? Noice. Maybe Dracovish's battle debut too? And regarding Iris'...
Back
Top Bottom