Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

New Moves for Old Pokemon

Besides making it's speed go up every time it used it: Talonflame became even more of a threat each time it performed the move.
  2. Enzo

They haven't been gon for too long, but I decided to do some revamps on some of the Alolan Gang's Pokémon: Mallow's Tsareena: Trop Kick (signature move) Magical Leaf -> Leaf Storm (an upgraded version of the move for long-ranged attacks); Stomp -> High Jump Kick (better than Stomp and it...
  3. Enzo

I'm gonna pass out. Can you imagine a Yorkshire-sized yellow mouse zooming past you so fast you can barely see it?
  4. Enzo

Wait. Pikachu gets ES?
  5. Enzo

Also, I know that JN is not over yet so there's some chance for it to change, but Lucario's moveset is pretty bad. I mean, if it goes against a Ghost type it's completely useless. So: -Keep Aura Sphere. It's pratically it's signature move anyways and is a good, reliable move for long-ranged...
  6. Enzo

Yeah, I get it, but that move was never that reliable. I mean, if she goes against a female or genderless opponent, it's completely useless. And besides, there's absolutely no need for 3 Grass moves. I know that this line's movepool is extremely bad, but c'mon, Vine Whip? She already has Leaf...
  7. Enzo

Ash's Snivy: Aerial Ace and Slam instead of Attract and Vine Whip. No reason to have a most often than not situationial move and a weak Grass move while it still has two WAY better ones.
  8. Enzo

We all talk about how Greninja should have Night Slash instead of Cut, but do you wanna know something extremely funny? This is the Greninja we get in the games that has the ability Battle Bond. It's obviously based off Ash's own Greninja, but there's one singular difference. Can you spot it...
Back
Top Bottom