Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

It might be inconsequential, but there's no need to give Goh another pointless capture (that amounts to nothing in the end so it doesn't matters that much narratively-wise) to progress his goal when it's an Ash episode. Any capture furthers Goh's goal, and they should stay exclusive to his own...
  2. Enzo

I was looking through Lucario's moveppol on Bulbapedia, and guess what? It has access to at least one damaging move of 15 typings. The only typings it has no access to any offensive move are Flying, Grass, and Fairy. So there's a lot to choose from here and it's bonkus they don't do anything...
  3. Enzo

It's so funny how reluctant they are in giving Lucario a Steel move, right? If it goes against a Ghost Pokémon, it's over. Like, why is giving diversity in movesets so difficult for the writers? I get there's some complications, but especially considering how wide Lucario's movepool is, and all...
  4. Enzo

I feel like Infernape is on a weird position among these you've listed tho. Yeah, I don't think too many people dislike/hate it, the sheer majority either really loves it or is at least neutral towards it. But the problem is that most people have an issue with how it's was treated and how much...
  5. Enzo

I don't mean to be rude, but just because you think like that doesn't means people cannot be upset and discuss about it. I for one despise Dynamax. I think it's stupid and completely breaks the meta game in the competitive aspect since it functions as a ''press this button to win'' mechanic...
  6. Enzo

This might be slightly off-topic, but I think Gengar is either gonna get a Gengarite or it's gonna Gigantamax. I don't see them doing both, even tho the species is capable. (Well, Pika had both a Z-Move and a Gigantamax form, but I honestly don't see Gengar getting that lucky tbh.)
  7. Enzo

I... don't know to feel tbh. I mean, finally Ash and his non-Pikachu-Pokémon are getting some sort of focus. But I say this as someone who hates the Dyna mechanic: shouldn't we be promoting that instead? Idk, he should've gotten a Mega Ring in XY and they took this long to give it to him...
Back
Top Bottom