Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Which of Goh’s Starters got done the dirtiest writing wise?

I frankly don't see Grookey and it's line as not popular, they just aren't on the levels of Scorbunny's and, especially, Sobble's. I don't see people hating on it unlike some other starters. I just think the fandom sort of considers it forgetable.
  2. Enzo

Which is another part of Goh's goal that I detest: the kid wins without even trying. Any new Pokémon, no matter how they were obtained, configures as success for him, so even when he sits on his ass all day and his Pokémon evolve by their own merits without an ounce of help from him (his 3...
  3. Enzo

And I cannot believe that Goh, somebody who puts no effort at all in raising his own Pokémon and that is one of the most incompetent trainers that have ever been shown in this anime, might actually get a fully evolved starter trio. Not even Ash was ever allowed to have one of these and Goh might...
  4. Enzo

Exactly that. The thing is, I don't really think they wanted to do anything with Sobble to begin with tbh. It spent 26 (!!!!!!) eps without doing anything besides crying and disappearing. There's nothing to convice they had any sort of plans for it besides sitting on Goh's soulder and having...
  5. Enzo

Honestly, to this day it still baffles me that people still didn't understand, even over 20 years later (!), that Charizard evolving too fast and too early was a plot point. It was by design, not a case of inherently bad writting. Now, if you don't like it, that's fine and dainty. But it wasn't...
  6. Enzo

You know, and I say this not only about the treatment of the galarian starters, but the fact that we're 86 (!) eps into JN and it's still struggling with issues it had in the beginning and has new ones, with no apparent want to fix them.. it's sad, really. Yes, it's a hard fact JN is not over...
  7. Enzo

I vividly remember how people were thinking Inteleon was gonna be the brokest one in the competittive because of Snipe Shot before the Hidden Abilities were announced. Then Libero Cinderace happened and the rabbit shot up to OU almost immediatly and is currently residing on Ubers. And to...
  8. Enzo

Well, soccer is a very popular sport, the whole line is based off rabbits, which are super cute and popular by themselves, and the Fire starters do have tendencies of being generally well-liked by the community both based off looks/coolness and competitive viability (C'mon, Libero Cinderace...
  9. Enzo

I guess that there's an argument to be held that, considering Goh's goal's sctructure, he would've eventually got all the three starters regardless... But it still doesn't negates the fact that this is how the JN's writing team saw fit to present and showcase the Galarian trio: one car crash...
  10. Enzo

Giving the entire set to Goh was one of JN's biggest mistakes and I'll die on this hill.
  11. Enzo

Honestly? I find hilarious that there's an implication that any of the galarian starters are/were treated well in JN. Cinderace was probably the best of the bunch tbh. But being the best of the worst.... it's not something to brag about imo. It was going somehwere kinda nice, but they just...
Back
Top Bottom