• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

And here I thought JN would fix this issue... Seriously: this bothered me so much in DP. I know it's virtually impossible for a cartoon series to be drawn absolutely flawless every single frame/scen, but this size problem has been present so much with Dawn's Togekiss that it straight up feel...
  2. Enzo

Well, yeah, I will give you both that. But to be perfectly frank: at the same time no one said she has a Goodra, no one also said she hasn't, tho. It's up in the air still. So my personal take is that it's meant to be open to interpretation of the viewers, until they actually explictly either...
  3. Enzo

This is exactly how I feel tbh. Even if she didn't had any all-new Pokémon, I still think Buneary and Quilava should've evolved. Or at least one of them. Like, Iris managed to become champion, get Axew to full evolve and was even implied to have a fully-evolved Goodra. But Dawn has been gone...
  4. Enzo

It's JN we are talking about here. It's not rocket science. I think we all know why...
Back
Top Bottom