Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

Am I remembering things wrong or it has been ages since we last saw their Rotom Phone? :unsure::unsure: It's suprisingly funny, it's a shame we don't see it often.
  2. Enzo

To be fair tho, these eps have been poorly written because the writers are awful at their jobs. And please, let's not act like the eps featuring the TRio have been this great in JN either. I mean, that ep featuring them trying to dechyper what Pikachu was saying? Man, that has to be arguably the...
  3. Enzo

I feel that, if anything, JN is showing the writers just don't know what to do with them at this point and/or they just don't care about them enough anymore. I'm definitely leaning more towards the ''The TRio won't leave after JN'' end of the spectrum, but I do think it opens up a very valid and...
  4. Enzo

This. JN can't afford to lose time anymore. Unless they are doing fillers because they're gonna off-screen-land everything else that is important and/or speed blitz through everything. Which I definitely wouldn't put past them, really. He got U-Turned by Goh's Sobble that one time. Hehe.
Back
Top Bottom