Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Well, yeah. Thematically speaking, it works. Alos, Sirfetch'd deciding it wants to ''avenge'' his fallen hero is also a very nice theme. But it's still unintentionally hilarious they chose arguably one of the absolute worst scenarios and Pokémon (A super fast and nimble Flying type and a bulky...
  2. Enzo

I feel like the "Sirfetch'd fights a Flying type and a Fairy type" is just another consequence of a ideology they have pretty much since the beginning of the anime: Avoiding the obvious type matchup as much as possible, even if it looks ridiculous, if it would benefit Ash in any capacity...
  3. Enzo

It could be a Iris situation. Ash starts off with Sirfetch'd but realizes Noivern is too much for the duck, so it switches out for Dracovish. So, still, a win for both.
  4. Enzo

This. I hope they don't use the Fall Guy trope here yet again. I wish it went like this. Both of them taking a Pokémon down each.
  5. Enzo

I think another aspect is because this fits to the things JN is doing, that even the higher ups of the anime themselves have confirmed: JN is made for the modern audience of "viral" stuff and is deseperatly chasing the clout and the attention. So, how do they do it? By making ''firsts'' of the...
  6. Enzo

Power? Perhaps. Experience???? A hard no. I'm sorry, but this might be a strong team, but it's absolutely Ash's worst team when it comes to development. These guys don't deserve this feat, but oh well, guess there's nothing that can be done.
  7. Enzo

Not to be the downer yet again, but man... I cannot believe that Ash's JN team will be the one to defeat an Elite 4 member. I know Drasna is arguably one of the weakest E4 of the whole series, but still. And with two of Ash's least developted mons in the anime's whole history, no less. I knew...
Back
Top Bottom